New strict laws.

james-d
Banned

New strict laws.

Post by james-d »

New strict laws, Read this morning on castanet where Quebec is going to soften the harsher laws of the bill that the Harper Govt passed yesterday. This should be wonderful news for the pot head growers here in BC. They can now move their grow ops to Quebec, And if they are caught they will less severley punished then here in BC, I am sure that Quebec will welcome the money it will pump into their local economys.I think this would be an excellent idea and a GREAT place to dump our pot growers, Could not happen to a nicer Province. Some more free money for them from other Canadians.
E3V
Fledgling

Re: New Strict laws.

Post by E3V »

Your post makes no sense. Quebec is the only Province or State in North America where they have shut down most HA chapters. They did this without useless extra laws that they realize will just cost them hundreds of millions of more money. And people wonder why the East Coast looks down on Westerners....
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

To E3V first of all , You have absolutely no idea what my post was about. It made no mention of the HAs . It has to do with todays news report. And if you knew anything about Quebec and how they have screwed over the rest of Canada , You would understand, and by the way Quebec is not really considered The East Coast. that would most likely be the maritimes.
E3V
Fledgling

Post by E3V »

yes poor choice of words. I meant out EAST rather.
Of course it has everything to do with the 'tough on crime' bill!!
If you think they are going to go easy on real criminals then you are completely clueless. What's this crap about growers going to Quebec? You make no sense.
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

Again E3V , you do not understand, I am all for Harper and his new get tough on crime Bill.
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

And to answer your other Question, Quebec politicians stated they do not like Harpers bill. So they will go easier on some criminals, So I said GOOD lets send them all our pot growers, cause they get caught here with more then 6 plants, they are doin jail time LOVE IT. Now if they all go to Quebec they can grow without fear of Jail. NOW DO YOU GET IT ???, and quebec will enjoy lots more money into it's economy, they can plug up their courts with pot heads and we can deal with real crime, Kinda simplified ain't it ?
E3V
Fledgling

Post by E3V »

Thanks for pointing that out. I would have never realized you are a Harper Fan ! :127:
Obviously you pay no taxes so it doesn't concern you that ever extra prisoner will cost between 70,000 to 100,000 per year.
Maybe the government can grow dope to pay for this instead of stealing from taxpayers? hmm
E3V
Fledgling

Post by E3V »

james-d wrote:And to answer your other Question, Quebec politicians stated they do not like Harpers bill. So they will go easier on some criminals, So I said GOOD lets send them all our pot growers, cause they get caught here with more then 6 plants, they are doin jail time LOVE IT. Now if they all go to Quebec they can grow without fear of Jail. NOW DO YOU GET IT ???, and quebec will enjoy lots more money into it's economy, they can plug up their courts with pot heads and we can deal with real crime, Kinda simplified ain't it ?

Are you for real? Do you think the gangs care about extra jail? What planet are you from?
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

To E3V, You are obviously a youngster ,Or you would not speak the way you do, Best go out in life spend 30 or 40 years learning about what you are talking about.
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: New strict laws.

Post by Corneliousrooster »

james-d wrote:To E3V, You are obviously a youngster ,Or you would not speak the way you do, Best go out in life spend 30 or 40 years learning about what you are talking about.

I am not a youngster .... the difference E3V, if you are a "youngster" (which I don't james -d would have any clue of based on your posts) is that you responded to james, where as someone with 30-40 years learning what they are talking about, like he suggested, would not respond to the drivel that james has put forth as something worthy of discussing.
Bestside
Guru

Post by Bestside »

E3V wrote:Your post makes no sense. Quebec is the only Province or State in North America where they have shut down most HA chapters. They did this without useless extra laws that they realize will just cost them hundreds of millions of more money. And people wonder why the East Coast looks down on Westerners....

Poor James can't get it through his head that legalizing marijuana and decriminalizing some harder drugs would do more to get rid of organized crime than stupid harsher penalties would ever do... the harsher penalties just entrench organized crime more. That's what our neighbour to the south has been trying to tell Harper.. Harper just won't listen... what an embarrassment to Canada Harper and his government is.
"Conservatives have whipped themselves into spasms of outrage and despair that block all strategic thinking" - David Frum
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

I don't know how long james has been around but a normal person would know if you keep banging your head against the wall all you are going to get is a headache.
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

to best side, You really need an education, You keep harping that we must legalize pot, are you just dense or do you smoke too much of that crap? The US will not allow Canada or Mexico to legalize pot. What part of that don't you understand? And If you are foolish enough to think we could do it ,If we wanted to , Best give your head a shake ,and look through the smoke haze. The US has said in NO uncertain terms that it would not be in Canada's best interests ,to legalize pot, Now do I have to explain to you HOW they can stop it??????
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

The most that the potheads of this country could possibly hope for is the decriminalization of pot and its use, And the US has not taken that step, although I believe Mexico has.
Popeye69
Board Meister

Post by Popeye69 »

james-d wrote:to best side, You really need an education, You keep harping that we must legalize pot, are you just dense or do you smoke too much of that crap? The US will not allow Canada or Mexico to legalize pot. What part of that don't you understand? And If you are foolish enough to think we could do it ,If we wanted to , Best give your head a shake ,and look through the smoke haze. The US has said in NO uncertain terms that it would not be in Canada's best interests ,to legalize pot, Now do I have to explain to you HOW they can stop it??????

California is working on its own decriminalization laws on pot aswell as a few other states. With Canada increasing trade with China and the Pacific Rim we will be less dependant or care about what the U.S thinks or says. What is the U.S gonna do hmm? Cut off trade? I think not... not with their economy and their investments in our oilsands and that pipeline they want. Besides they have waaay bigger problems with the cocaine war in Mexico and pot being smuggled in from that border. U.S would *bleep* for awhile but then they'd say "just keep it on your side of the line" It be no different from prohibition when you couldnt drink in the U.S but you could come up to good ol Canada for a beer. That "Do what the U.S says or else" crap dont fly much anymore.
Edit to add: Decriminalization is the first and important step. Legalize and tax it is next.

Return to “Canada”