Karla Homolka

logicalview
Guru

Re: Karla Homolka has 3 kids.

Post by logicalview »

A shameful and disgusting episode in Canada's flawed criminal justice system that this deviant monster is allowed to live a normal life.

Wait till they find out what Mummy did.
Not afraid to say "It".
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

logicalview wrote:A shameful and disgusting episode in Canada's flawed criminal justice system that this deviant monster is allowed to live a normal life.

Wait till mommy decides one of them would make a good sex toy or suitable to be the victim in a snuff film!
French Castanut
Lord of the Board

Post by French Castanut »

logicalview wrote:A shameful and disgusting episode in Canada's flawed criminal justice system that this deviant monster is allowed to live a normal life.

One amongst many.. Ever heard of Guy Turcotte (once a Doctor)... recently stabbed his two kids to death, to punish his exwife for going away... walked away from court with a "not criminally responsible" sentence... walking free back to society.

Disgusting.
Vote C'Nutz for President of the Republic of BC May 14th!
RockaTaz

Post by RockaTaz »

She apparantly obtained a PhD in psychology while in prison too. Wow. Leanne Tealle is her new name, rich and living it up in the Bahamas with 3 kids. What a system we have. :purefury:
After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box...
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

She went to jail, she did her time. She has the right to move anywhere in the world (if they want her there), and she has the right to have children. Would you like to have a system where all women prisoners are forced to give up parenthood (future or present), and are tied to one location with no right no get married?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

Captain Awesome wrote:Would you like to have a system where all women prisoners are forced to give up parenthood (future or present), and are tied to one location with no right no get married?

Perhaps Tammy Homolka, Leslie Mahaffy, and Kristen French are best qualified to answer that.

Oh right. They were all dead. And victims of this twisted serial child killer and the Canadian "justice" system.

This world is too small for the vileness that Karla inflicted on her community.
Not afraid to say "It".
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

logicalview wrote:Perhaps Tammy Homolka, Leslie Mahaffy, and Kristen French are best qualified to answer that.

So again, would you like to have a system where all women prisoners are forced to give up parenthood (future or present), and are tied to one location with no right no get married?
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Corneliousrooster »

Captain Awesome wrote:would you like to have a system where all women prisoners are forced to give up parenthood

Why all women prisoners? How about sexual devaint serial killers? That should do it......

Captain Awesome wrote: and are tied to one location

I know people who were caught and convicted for possession who have difficulty (and a lengthy wait) to get a pardon so they can cross the US border - how is it even possible for her to be living where she is without assuming a completely false identity?

I think they should be legally bound to keep their idenity they were convicted with as well....
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Corneliousrooster wrote:How about sexual devaint serial killers? That should do it......

Hmmmm, I don't know how well chemical castration will play out at this day and age. May be right after they bring lobotomy back for schizophrenic criminals.

I know people who were caught and convicted for possession who have difficulty (and a lengthy wait) to get a pardon so they can cross the US border - how is it even possible for her to be living where she is without assuming a completely false identity?

Well, that would be a good question for the country where she is living right now - after all she is not in Canada.
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Captain Awesome wrote:She went to jail, she did her time.

She went to jail, but she did NOT do the time she should have done for the crime she commited. And it is that unjust fact that is upsetting so many people. She was every bit as guilty as Paul Bernardo, yet he still sits in jail while she roams free.

The only good thing about this story is that she is no longer on Canadian Soil. It's a pity we can't revoke her citizenship and let her rot in whatever godforsaken place she now lives in.

The thing that I find really weird though is that in a socitey that recently denied parental rights to someone who was deemed too obese, we have no problem allowing sexually depraved serial killers to raise their childen themselves.If there's any justice in the world, those children will be taken away from her if and when she ever sets foot again back on Canadian Soil. I certainly wouldn't want a psychopath like her looking after MY children. Would you?
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Corneliousrooster »

Captain Awesome wrote:Hmmmm, I don't know how well chemical castration will play out at this day and age. May be right after they bring lobotomy back for schizophrenic criminals.

WEll lets give er a whirl - what do we have to lose.... :spinball: How you can stand behind a clearly flawed legal system as justification for her to "raise" children is beyond me.

Captain Awesome wrote:Well, that would be a good question for the country where she is living right now - after all she is not in Canada.

There are not too many countries you can enter without a passport - they don't hand out passports to people with criminal records. i do not believe she exited this country by legit means and certainly without revealing her identity as Karla Homolka. I hope this recent publicity gets her the rightful boot in the *bleep* that she deserves.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Corneliousrooster wrote:How you can stand behind a clearly flawed legal system as justification for her to "raise" children is beyond me.

I don't really stand behind anything - I was simply explaining that in our system once you serve your sentence, you are considered to be in the clear - now I understand how emotional people are, but it is one of the principles of our society. There are reasons why she didn't spend more time in jail, but it doesn't change the fact. You want to change this very principle - you go right ahead.

There are not too many countries you can enter without a passport - they don't hand out passports to people with criminal records. i do not believe she exited this country by legit means and certainly without revealing her identity as Karla Homolka. I hope this recent publicity gets her the rightful boot in the *bleep* that she deserves.

Well, now you're just making things up. Passports have nothing to do with criminal history of individuals - passports only prove your citizenship, and they don't revoke citizenship for breaking law (you want to change that, go right ahead). Entering another country is between that country and that individual.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Merry wrote:I certainly wouldn't want a psychopath like her looking after MY children. Would you?

I'm not sure how this is connected to our discussion.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Captain is right.

But her time wasn't nearly enough - that's my only problem.

Kristen was a nice girl & didn't deserve that. (I knew her)
Your bias suits you.

Return to “Canada”