Re: Change is coming

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Appropriate name for the site. :)
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Of course unions are being forced to amalgamate. As unions price themselves out of the job market and damage Canada's ability to compete on price and productivity, union membership plummets and consolidation is the inevitable result. Good thing the union brass will still get 6 figure incomes on the backs of a shrinking dues-paying workforce, eh?
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

Rwede wrote:Of course unions are being forced to amalgamate. As unions price themselves out of the job market and damage Canada's ability to compete on price and productivity, union membership plummets and consolidation is the inevitable result. Good thing the union brass will still get 6 figure incomes on the backs of a shrinking dues-paying workforce, eh?

Show some results and/or examples of product pricing being lower when wages are lower. Products made in Canada are cheaper in other countries, why?(IE:quads,vehicles,oil, booze,clothing,tools). Every single time something has been privatized, there has been no price reduction and many times prices just go up. Peoples greed will always play a part whether its a single billionaire business owner or a need by governments to just tax the hell out of everything. When there is a place for another to just get more money in his pocket that's what we do.

Return to “Canada”