Amber Alert for a pregnant 14-year-old

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Amber Alert for a pregnant 14-year-old

Post by Queen K »

The whole story?

Sixteen year old committs statutory rape, that's sex with an under age minor.
She's now pregnant.
No parents stepped in to say, "maybe a sixteen year old should not be dating a thirteen year old."
Not his.
Not hers.

For some reason getting a fourteen year old out of her own parents house by force sounded like a good idea at the time.

Amber Alert.

Found.

Charges.

Ya, I can't wait to see the movie.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

I like how cut and dried you make it. So you know that he was 16 when she got pregnant. Otherwise she committed stat rape as well.

I keep hearing how a 16 year old knocked up a 13 year old, yet she is 14 and 8 months pregnant and he hasn't aged a day. I haven't seen actual birth date to corroborate your conviction. (if i missed the dates then my fault)

How about as we know it for actual fact

Parents allow two young teens to have a poor choice of relationship
Two *bleep* kids make a bad choice
Parents understandably freak out.
Kid and mom make even further colossal dumb choices
Police begin to sort it all out, including proper charges

But over all the situation is messed up, but you condemn without knowledge. I think their all foolish based on what has occurred but you've already convicted. I keep in mind it was the mom that stated her little girl wanted to break up with him. What if in a week it comes out she and the boy had come up with the "kidnap" so her parents wouldn't be mad at her and they could then "be together", dumb idea sure, but has any choices any of these families made been smart?

Like I said, I'll wait for the whole story, not what little I need to convict in my mind.

No matter, the dumb choices that were made must be treated as punishable offences, whether the girl wanted to go with them or not is beside the fact, how they went about things were crimes and therefore they pay a price, but it just sounds like there's a little more dumb to go before we've heard what really happened.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I keep hearing how a 16 year old knocked up a 13 year old, yet she is 14 and 8 months pregnant and he hasn't aged a day. I haven't seen actual birth date to corroborate your conviction. (if i missed the dates then my fault)

He could have been 16 eight months ago.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

And he could have been 15. I don't know is the fact, so to keep yelling rape without proof I find wrong. Calling someone a rapist is pretty harsh, so I personally feel you shouldn't toss it around as fact without more knowledge.

If he was 16 at the time, go ahead and charge him, but find out first is all I'm saying.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The boy was taken into police custody Thursday evening and has been charged with:

- Abduction of a person under 16 years of age.

- Break and enter with the intent to commit mischief.

- Possession of a weapon dangerous to public and disguise with intent.

http://news.ca.msn.com/local/calgary/te ... ant-teen-2

The mother has also been charged.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

As I said before those are punishable acts they must be held responsible for, and rightly so. It was a criminal act no matter the thoughts or reasons behind it.

Return to “Canada”