RCMP failed to track internal misconduct for years

KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Re: RCMP failed to track internal misconduct for years

Post by KL3-Something »

theyeti wrote:id like to hear a cops perspective on the secrecy oath whats that all about .?

why an oath of secrecy ?

So you don't go blabbing to your buddies in your beer hockey league privileged information that could jeopardize the integrity of an investigation.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
dreamon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by dreamon »

removed - Jennylives
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

The RCMP could (have) be compared to a rudderless supertanker. A behemoth with no effective leadership.

I like this metaphor but it gives little hope .I see the RCMP more like a millipede with thousands of legs ,marching in unison .But its head became deceased cancerous and bloated so it ate its own head and is now wandering aimlessly as it grows a new head and craps out the old one.I hope we will see a lady top cop again one day .That would really sweeten the pie.We did have one for six months.
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/hist/comms-lst-eng.htm
Peace be with you.
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

She was the best Commissioner there's been in years.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Post by GenuinelyInterested »

KL3-Something wrote:She was the best Commissioner there's been in years.

Understated but true. =D> =D>
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

KL3-Something wrote:She was the best Commissioner there's been in years.

Busson was hardly in that chair long enough to warm it up, why did she quit or better yet where did she go?
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

its funny u know when u become a cop u take an oath of secrecy . when u join the masons u take an oath of secrecy . when u join a gang u take an oath of secrecy . i wonder what these three things have to do with one another
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

ts funny u know when u become a cop u take an oath of secrecy . when u join the masons u take an oath of secrecy . when u join a gang u take an oath of secrecy . i wonder what these three things have to do with one another

They are all professorial organizations ,remember the song "one of these thing is not like the others ,tell me now can you guess which one" right its the gangsters .Criminal organizations have modeled themselves after similar regiments as the military .The difference is that gangsters usually retire with a coffin not a pension. I believe that the larger organized criminals should be legitimized and and allowed to control our underground and black market.Without organized crime you get disorganized crime. ,Let one gang cooperate with the cops and keep the scum down.
Peace be with you.
wolfen_one
Fledgling

Post by wolfen_one »

kibbs wrote:
They are all professorial organizations ,remember the song "one of these thing is not like the others ,tell me now can you guess which one" right its the gangsters .Criminal organizations have modeled themselves after similar regiments as the military .The difference is that gangsters usually retire with a coffin not a pension. I believe that the larger organized criminals should be legitimized and and allowed to control our underground and black market.Without organized crime you get disorganized crime. ,Let one gang cooperate with the cops and keep the scum down.

I need some of whatever you are smoking cause that is surely what we need...more people making profits without taxation at the publics expense :ohmygod:
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

I need some of whatever you are smoking cause that is surely what we need...more people making profits without taxation at the publics expense

Who do you think runs the brothels and the clubs already .If the police accepted and worked with certain realities in and out of rcmp headquarters ,nothing is perfect,they could take an an honest approach at cleaning things up in and out of house,Cops should be allowed to clean their house .the same as gangsters do theres
Peace be with you.
wolfen_one
Fledgling

Post by wolfen_one »

Quote by Kibbs ....Who do you think runs the brothels and the clubs already .If the police accepted and worked with certain realities in and out of rcmp headquarters ,nothing is perfect,they could take an an honest approach at cleaning things up in and out of house,Cops should be allowed to clean their house .the same as gangsters do theres[/quote]

Brothels and clubs? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM let me think! RCMP? Masons? Military?

Dunno....I give up!

One BIG gang controlling the black market and underground economy should really take off as well. Where will all the govt handouts come from? Will this "Big Gang" fork over 1/2 it's revenue in taxes?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kibbs wrote:Who do you think runs the brothels and the clubs already .
If you know, say so.
If the police accepted and worked with certain realities in and out of rcmp headquarters
please state exactly what you mean and finish the sentence
nothing is perfect,they could take an an honest approach at cleaning things up in and out of house,Cops should be allowed to clean their house .the same as gangsters do theres

You think cops are not allowed to clean house? You think gangsters are allowed to clean house? Does that make sense to you?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

You think cops are not allowed to clean house? You think gangsters are allowed to clean house? Does that make
sense to you?

The police have a policy that makes it very hard to fire unwanted members,gangsters just kill to clean house.
brothels and clubs are own and run indirectly by gangs.
The realities they must accept are that some cops are bad and should be fired.Out side consensual crime will always exist you cant wipe out crime,like life it just keeps coming.Some thing you eradicate and some things you can only control.Choose your allies wisely.At the end of the day if you have no support ,nothing gets done.
Last edited by kibbs on Jan 16th, 2013, 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace be with you.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kibbs wrote:The police have a union that makes it very hard to fire unwanted members,gangsters just kill to clean house.
brothels and clubs are own and run indirectly by gangs.

The RCMP don't have a union - they lost their appeal to form one.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

The RCMP don't have a union

wow i thought they did ,seems like something a union would do .would a union help?
Peace be with you.

Return to “Canada”