RCMP officer arrested for online child luring

cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: RCMP officer arrested for online child luring

Post by cutter7 »

the truth wrote:does not change the fact that your ha friends are also sex offenders does it

Even you must be embarrassed to be an rcmp supporter these days... child sex abuse and torture charges... cocaine theft and use charges.. public brawling at fundraisers... allegations of rape and torture of young aboriginals who fear to speak to rcmp... all in the news this week alone.

and all you can come up with is ,,, ha are charged with similar crimes? I am shaking my head here.

you know,, I expect the rcmp to beat people on arrest, steal and lie to make a case but even I am left bewildered with the amount of disgusting crimes I am reading about rcmp members being charged with on a regular basis.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

cutter7 wrote:
you know,, I expect the rcmp to beat people on arrest, steal and lie to make a case but even I am left bewildered with the amount of disgusting crimes I am reading about rcmp members being charged with on a regular basis.

Well then, if you're bewildered......................

That's the problem with a National police force. 18,000 RCMP members. They're not all going to be good. Show me any profession in any country that never has any employee do bad things? It's going to happen. What you should look at is the % of charges based on the number of police officers and compare it to other police departments to see if there is in fact a difference.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Well then, if you're bewildered......................

That's the problem with a National police force. 18,000 RCMP members. They're not all going to be good. Show me any profession in any country that never has any employee do bad things? It's going to happen. What you should look at is the % of charges based on the number of police officers and compare it to other police departments to see if there is in fact a difference.[/quote]

Trust me,, I know they are not all going to be good. what is shocking is not only the volume of reports I have been reading lately but the type of crimes commited.

Comparing police forces to who is worse does not make anyone feel any better than the poster who compares the rcmps crimes to the ha's...

we can add bullying to that long list... this one does not surprise me... http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/02/14 ... 87077.html
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

cutter7 wrote:[
ya and there are no ha'S in jail for the same reasons :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
a bad cop was never a good cop to begin with

I'm a little confused as to what your point is.... do you expect better behavior from ha's? or do you think rcmp deserve to be recognized at the same level as them?

just for giggles though... show me one news report about an ha luring children over the internet and i'll quit saying rcmp are lower on the scum scale[/quote]

see above cutter ,your words not mine
your the one that said show me a news report about an ha luring children, lost of them out there
how about bashing your ha frinds sometime
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

="cutter7"]
the truth wrote:does not change the fact that your ha friends are also sex offenders does it

Even you must be embarrassed to be an rcmp supporter these days... child sex abuse and torture charges... cocaine theft and use charges.. public brawling at fundraisers... allegations of rape and torture of young aboriginals who fear to speak to rcmp... all in the news this week alone.

and all you can come up with is ,,, ha are charged with similar crimes? I am shaking my head here.

you know,, I expect the rcmp to beat people on arrest, steal and lie to make a case but even I am left bewildered with the amount of disgusting crimes I am reading about rcmp members being charged with on a regular basis.[/quote]

like i said a bad cop was never a good cop to begin with
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Canada”