Trudeau: Millionnaire pocketing thousands in speaking fees?

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trudeau: A millionnaire pocketing thousands speaking fee

Post by steven lloyd »

kibbs wrote: Observe the creation of your next Prime Minister.

Too soon. Too young and green. The Liberals have blown this chance because with experience and further accomplishment he might have one day been a serious contender for Prime Minister. He is no threat to Stephen Harper.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Too soon. Too young and green. The Liberals have blown this chance because with experience and further accomplishment he might have one day been a serious contender for Prime Minister. He is no threat to Stephen Harper.

I agree too green but for destitute Ontario ,Hope. Remember they made the NDP and Bob Ray Premier. If Mulcair holds Quebec they have the numbers to align and threaten steve. The west has oil but the east have the numbers.If JTs numbers start to rise you will see an election sooner than you know.Hes a scrappy little dude hes just got to stop sounding like hes telling mom on you.Word is its his brother Alexander has all the genius of his father ,Perhaps the true heir stayed out of politics.
Peace be with you.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

I think the bigger question here, and it's the same one I ask about Suzuki, is who in their right mind would pay money to hear anything this guy has to say. I get that there is nothing ethically wrong with taking cash from individuals who are crazy enough to part with their money, but if Justin, an elected official, is pocketing dough from publicly funded institutions then this is just plain wrong.It stinks enough when Suzuki sucks cash from gullible taxpayer funded schools etc but if Justin is doing it, the rules have to be changed. He's already sucking enough cash out of taxpayers pockets with his salary and large expense account. I lost a lot of respect for JT when he staged that public hissy-fit in the House because the government refused to pay his way to a five star human rights farce conference in South Africa. JT is just like his daddy in that respect - when it comes to spending taxpayer cash, the sky is the limit.
Not afraid to say "It".
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

I think the bigger question here, and it's the same one I ask about Suzuki, is who in their right mind would pay money to hear anything this guy has to say.

If that is the bigger question that is easily answered by looking in their audience,you wold be blown away at how many will vote for him.Poor isolated , disconnected western Canada.Change is inevitable and Steves' time is winding down .He has suppressed his party so well he doesn't even have a replacement on the Horizon.While Steve is eatin donuts at tims Justin is Zip lining Through the hearts of the East .Its Gonna be a good one and when the sparks fly the oil will burn.
Peace be with you.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

kibbs wrote:If that is the bigger question that is easily answered by looking in their audience,you wold be blown away at how many will vote for him.Poor isolated , disconnected western Canada.Change is inevitable and Steves' time is winding down .He has suppressed his party so well he doesn't even have a replacement on the Horizon.While Steve is eatin donuts at tims Justin is Zip lining Through the hearts of the East .Its Gonna be a good one and when the sparks fly the oil will burn.

Thank you for the JT nonsensical rhetoric but you are dodging the question. Who is paying this clown's speaking fees? If it is taxpayer funded institutions then it has to stop. He leeches enough off us already.
Not afraid to say "It".
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Thank you for the JT nonsensical rhetoric but you are dodging the question. Who is paying this clown's speaking fees? If it is taxpayer funded institutions then it has to stop. He leeches enough off us already.

Hes an mp do only the left leach and the right earn their money honestly.Is that what you are saying?
He has been cleared by the ethics commissioner of any wrong doing .You are beating a dead horse.See how far that gets you.
http://blogs.ottawacitizen.com/2013/02/ ... ng-events/

It also discredits the sun and there teenage girl Suzuki crap.
If you like fiction may i recommend Tolkien.
Peace be with you.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Who is paying this clown's speaking fees? I

This engagement at Brock U was put on by the young Liberals .why don't you ask the girl .Her email is at the bottom'

http://www.brockpress.com/news/internal ... SbmPh0p-So
Peace be with you.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To me paying to hear Trudeau Jr speak would be similar to paying to see a remaining piece of the Titanic ... of use only to those with a nostalgia for a part of disastrous Canadian history that is now long past (1970s) and 'under the surface' ... of little to no use to anyone today except for a few nostalgic Federal Liberals.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB9J2STKAcE
I like Justin's idea to revitalize the liberals through addressing the social programs offered ,through grass roots input. Building on any of pets policy would hurt him.He needs to get the input into policy and agenda but I can see him waiting until closer to an election so what ever buzz he may create will not fade too fast.Hopefully he can bring back our international respect as a country who wishes to better the world.
Peace be with you.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

kibbs wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB9J2STKAcE
I like Justin's idea to revitalize the liberals through addressing the social programs offered ,through grass roots input. Building on any of pets policy would hurt him.He needs to get the input into policy and agenda but I can see him waiting until closer to an election so what ever buzz he may create will not fade too fast.Hopefully he can bring back our international respect as a country who wishes to better the world.

Why would he have to bring back respect? Our international respect is incredibly high. The only negative reviews or press I've seen have been from far left organizations that only fringe loons would care about pleasing. Is JT really going to shut down the oil sands to please a bunch of nuts at a climate conference? No way. Those who aren't happy about respect from the world's nuts should just move, probably to Norway, as Norway is perfect.
Not afraid to say "It".
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Trudeau: Millionnaire pocketing thousands in speaking fe

Post by kibbs »

Why would he have to bring back respect?

UN security council,tar sands .bushs' lap dog.its been many a year since we liberated Holland.
Most telling are hardening views on the United Nations, where blue-helmeted peacekeepers were long a source of national pride. While 49 per cent of Canadians called the UN “the best current option available for ensuring world peace and security,” 39 per cent agreed it was a “toothless” institution with little relevance to global security. Yet in a 2003 poll, three-quarters held the UN in high regard. “Canadians have always been big fans of the UN and of multilateralism in general,” said Graves.“Very little of that seems to have survived the last decade
mcleans
http://canadasworld.wordpress.com/2010/ ... egatively/

you wont know what the world thinks watching sun tv and fox news
Peace be with you.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

kibbs wrote:UN security council,tar sands .bushs' lap dog.its been many a year since we liberated Holland.

good grief. I just said that some loons at a climate conference were people to be laughed at and here you go parroting all the leftist nonsense like "tar sands". Ridiculous. I will say this for your hero JT, he does appear sane and the best choice compared to mega-loon Joyce Murray. She makes Elizabeth May look like Preston Manning.

And by the way, "we" didn't liberate Holland. A bunch of guys who would have found anyone who didn't respect Canada disgusting and unworthy of our attention did. Please don't forget that.
Not afraid to say "It".
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

As much as people would like to get rid of Harper, Justin Trudeau doesn't seem
like the guy.

Margaret Trudeau

Born: September 10, 1948

“I smoked pot with the best of them and came to love it,” former Canadian first lady Margaret Trudeau writes on page one of her 1979 book Beyond Reason (Paddington Press). Born Margaret Sinclair in 1948 to a Canadian diplomat, she was the youngest first lady in the world when she married Pierre Trudeau in 1971.

“I got obsessed with the idea of freedom…with materialism and greed, with the influence of pop music and revolt.” While listening to Janis Joplin, the Beatles and the Stones, she studied Blake, Coleridge and Keats as well as Timothy Leary and Buckminster Fuller. “It was easy to get marijuana,” Trudeau wrote. “We grew it in our gardens in the summertime or bought the grass that came up cheap and plentiful from Mexico and California. I drunk it all in—the music, the drugs, the life. I jibed only at opium, scared off by Coleridge, and though some of my friends tried LSD, there was no cocaine about. I did try mescaline one day, and spent eight hours sitting up a tree wishing I were a bird."

http://www.veryimportantpotheads.com/trudeau.htm
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Off topic remarks and personal attacks have been removed.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Sorry.
The fact that Justin Trudeaus' mother is or was mentally Ill should not have any bearing on the mans ability to govern .His father managed while he was married to her.I think its a good old fashioned lynch mob goin just lookin for any reason to try and knock him.Including using sun TV as a source.
i've never been to a job interview and have them ask me "how Crazy is your mom?"
Peace be with you.

Return to “Canada”