Trudeau: Millionnaire pocketing thousands in speaking fees?

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Trudeau: Millionnaire pocketing thousands in speaking fe

Post by Thinktank »

If people want to give Justin Trudeau credit because his father
was Pierre Trudeau, then they should also give him credit for having
a mother that really enjoyed herself when she was younger.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

f people want to give Justin Trudeau credit because his father
was Pierre Trudeau, then they should also give him credit for having
a mother that really enjoyed herself when she was younger.

I don't see maggie as a determent to him ,she is quite intelligent and charming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_FonRWC42M
Peace be with you.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

kibbs wrote:
I don't see maggie as a determent to him ,she is quite intelligent and charming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_FonRWC42M

oh good grief. She's a complete loon. But who cares. She is what she is. We can't choose our families, so it really doesn't matter that she's completely insane, what matters is Justin Trudeau having some integrity and wanting to govern for the people, and all I've seen him do is flip-flop on issues, insult Alberta like his dad used to do on a daily basis, and whine when his spending account is called into question and he's not allowed to attend five star junkets in South Africa on the taxpayer dime. I haven't yet seen a leader, just a spoiled little boy. What is pathetic is the media "spin" that Mags is some kind of "non-conformist", and "intelligent". Good night. The lengths the media goes to spin the truth to further the Trudeau legacy. Ridiculous.
Not afraid to say "It".
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

oh good grief. She's a complete loon. But who cares. She is what she is. We can't choose our families, so it really doesn't matter that she's completely insane, what matters is Justin Trudeau having some integrity and wanting to govern for the people, and all I've seen him do is flip-flop on issues, insult Alberta like his dad used to do on a daily basis, and whine when his spending account is called into question and he's not allowed to attend five star junkets in South Africa on the taxpayer dime. I haven't yet seen a leader, just a spoiled little boy. What is pathetic is the media "spin" that Mags is some kind of "non-conformist", and "intelligent". Good night. The lengths the media goes to spin the truth to further the Trudeau legacy. Ridiculous.

A real good honest critique.respect.I dont think shes that crazy and i find her energy amazing.
Like sweater vest steve he's the puppet for his powerful handlers.
Its just a freakin soap opera put on by the media and Im hooked. Will steve change his hair too look younger?
Peace be with you.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

They are just a bunch of crooks out there or what? Why do we pay him an MP salary if his job is clearly to charge people to give speeches?

hmmmm ya i get your dilemma. i had the same issue with paul martin and his shipping company flying another countries flag on the ships to dodge taxes altogether......crooks indeed
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

If it's between Trudeau and Harper - I hope Trudeau is next prime minister.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

i agree. we may get back in the UN as well. and be taken more seriously for not being a country that sabre rattles with no military......
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XRO4UGSiQo

I really do not see a real leader on anything in this interview. Clueless comes to my mind.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Ken7 wrote:Clueless comes to my mind.

then he's perfect. just like george bush.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Ken7 wrote: Clueless comes to my mind.

Not necessarily. But even if he isn't all that great - still probably better than the other guys.

kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Its delusional to think that once Justin is pm ,he will take the wheel of Canada and steer it in the right direction.
He merely represents the Liberals and is there new face and a pretty one sure to garner votes.
Zombie Pierre could rise from the grave and lead the liberals but i would still vote for him and not Steve.
Peace be with you.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

discounting the brain trust of the liberal party in canada is a travesty. you think harper comes up with every bright idea that the party makes? NO! lol
albertabound
Board Meister

Post by albertabound »

Anyone who thinks p trudeau was a great pm, is really missing a lot. Justin looks like he has some class, he will learn that the old lib. guard will push him, if he gets by them he will make a good opposition leader. hE WIL;L PUT THE NDP WHERE THEY BELONG THIRD OR FOURTH.

Return to “Canada”