Canada’s War on Pot Just Got Weirder

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: Canada’s War on Pot Just Got Weirder

Post by steven lloyd »

jimsenchuk wrote:How bout if i go snowboarding with my 300 weatherbee magnum strapped to my shoulder, ... then

Is it semi-automatic? Dem der dope-smoking hippies often cluster in groups of two or more. :136:
jimsenchuk
Lord of the Board

Post by jimsenchuk »

Is it semi-automatic? Dem der dope-smoking hippies often cluster in groups of two or more.

Semi-auto's are illegal, unless you can get a special permit.
The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

jimsenchuk wrote:Semi-auto's are illegal, unless you can get a special permit.

...being a dope smoking hippy is illegal too...unless of course...if you get a permit.
jimsenchuk
Lord of the Board

Post by jimsenchuk »

being a dope smoking hippy is illegal too...unless of course...if you get a permit.

Guess i am in trouble eh!, I'm an ole hippie, have a puff and don't bogart that joint man.

The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

KL3-Something wrote:Agreed 100%. When holstered in a force approved holster there is NO WAY for it to go off accidentally. No way. There is triple retention for the gun. The trigger requires 12 pounds of pressure to discharge. The holster protects the trigger area from being accessed and the top strap prevents the hammer from moving back. No way. Period.

This thing out of Detroit stinks. There is no way his gun was in the holster when it went off.

I'm not sure exactly which firearm is standard for the RCMP, but don't most guns also have a metal frame in front of the trigger, and a safety catch?
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.

Return to “Canada”