Steve: mad about cyberbullying.

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Steve: mad about cyberbullying.

Post by bob vernon »

Harper fighting mad about cyberbullying
by The Canadian Press - Story: 91859
May 10, 2013 / 7:45 pm

Stephen Harper says in this story that it's wrong to cyberbully. This from the guy who runs attack ads and internet feeds like we've never seen in the country. Who uses public money to mail out attack pamphlets.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Steve: mad about cyberbullying.

Post by grammafreddy »

Good and valid point.

This provincial election has been one cyberbullying incident after another by both the Libs and the NDP. So much for Christy's pink shirt campaign ...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

I know. The liberals have been cyber bullying the hole time. I was even getting them in my facebook? Did this so called "Steve" do anything about that.

To show how much I believe this guy any more, last week I say an article headline, that said steven harper is mad about cyber bulling. I didn't even think twice about reading the content.

Sad, because this is an important subject.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

I think political bullying happens when one culture imposes its politics on a weaker one. The left and the right are pretty eqaul in this country ,so game on. Just remember the Cretian face ads ,they can backfire.
You have to have a thick skin and a quick retort to be a good politician,if not you look like a crybaby.
Peace be with you.

Return to “Canada”