Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Post by maryjane48 »

dudlee wrote:You have to just love the Leftwing media CBC's constant talking points about Rob Ford . Somewhere in every report they bring up his drug issues, which is fair but biased. Justin Trudeau admits to smoking Pot and wants to legalize it , but nothing is said about it , and with Justin's latest ramblings about "Rethinking Time and Space" you really have to wonder just how many joints is this *bleep* still doing on a daily basis. Admits to smoking Pot while sitting as a federal MP , WOW.

The CBC says NOTHING? WOW.

Who cares its less harmfull than booze grow up
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

dudlee wrote:You have to just love the Leftwing media CBC's constant talking points about Rob Ford . Somewhere in every report they bring up his drug issues, which is fair but biased. Justin Trudeau admits to smoking Pot and wants to legalize it , but nothing is said about it , and with Justin's latest ramblings about "Rethinking Time and Space" you really have to wonder just how many joints is this *bleep* still doing on a daily basis. Admits to smoking Pot while sitting as a federal MP , WOW.

The CBC says NOTHING? WOW.

Rob Ford on drug use: 'You name it, I pretty well covered it' although he denies using heroin, is an alcoholic, consorts with known criminals including a convicted murderer (wrote a letter of recommendation for the person on City letterhead), investigated for domestic assault VS Trudeau admitting to smoking pot. Which makes the better story?
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

IMO Justin Trudeau and Rob Ford are two of a kind. Both trying to make political points out of the fact that they were associated to illegal drugs. And both professing to be the voters answer to everything.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Huge difference between crack and other hard drugs VS pot but we won't open that can of worms.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To oneH20babe ...

How true. I know there is no comparison, but I had to fudge the issue in order to post as I did.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

I'd say that's a bit beyond "fudging" more like comparing a candle to a raging forest fire.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Lone Wolf ...

Or a raging forest fire to s super nova.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Or a super nova to a gallaxial black hole
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

"Mayor Rob Ford’s tumour has been diagnosed as being a malignant liposarcoma, Dr. Zane Cohen told reporters on Thursday".
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Pleomorphic liposarcoma is pretty nasty. Hopefully radiation and more advanced chemo will help.....
Chill
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

So very sad that a young person is forced to see life on the other side.... be strong Rob, I hope you can endure and come out the other side with a new look at life....
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i personally don't care what happens to mr ford, i do not know the guy , i'm more concerned with the health my own family , that being said cancer sucks hope they can fix it
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Rob Ford crack video finally published — and it elicits more sympathy than scorn

http://news.nationalpost.com/toronto/ro ... than-scorn
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Nah, I'm down with scorn.
Your bias suits you.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

He's dead now, but his family is very much alive and do not need to be dragged down further than this has gone.

I'm with the brother, to what end did all this have to come out?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Canada”