New Energy confirmed by 3rd Party Testing

masen
Fledgling

New Energy confirmed by 3rd Party Testing

Post by masen »

Cornell University published a report on a new clean free energy today. This low energy nuclear reaction or 'cold fusion' according to Jed Rothwell has been replicated 17,000 times so far since 1989. [Pons and Fleischman] It is published under a report called Indications of anomalous heat energy produced in a reactor device. They tested Andrea Rossi's device twice over 120 days. His hot cat, 1 MW reactor has been for sale in the last few months, the most recent one to Sweden. The media won't touch this topic especially in Canada as it threaten our economy, not our environment. This is an amazing day for the planet to see this new source of energy come into its own light.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: New Energy confirmed by 3rd Party Testing

Post by Bsuds »

Got a link to any proof? All I can find call him a fraud!

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiEC ... ndex.shtml
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Cold fusion again. Round and round we go.

masen, have you looked into how many micro-thingies per square watt dinglebat metre these alleged cold fusion devices radiate and compare that to the ominous smart meters?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I did a couple of searches.

1. "Cornell University" and "cold fusion" led me to a number of pages about a programming language used at Cornell University called Cold Fusion.

2. "Indications of anomalous heat energy produced in a reactor device" led me to numerous wingnut/alternative websites and no results in the first couple of pages showing the report in any kind of reputable journal.

3. "Cornell University" and "free energy" led to absolutely no references to Cornell university having published anything today (or any other day) about any kind of free energy.

4. "Jed Rothwell" is clearly a proponent of cold fusion and a rather busy guy when it comes to leaving comments on websites but he apparently isn't taken seriously by anyone serious.

Perhaps the media won't touch this subject because it's a bunch of hooey.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
masen
Fledgling

Post by masen »

Nebula wrote:Cold fusion again. Round and round we go.

masen, have you looked into how many micro-thingies per square watt dinglebat metre these alleged cold fusion devices radiate and compare that to the ominous smart meters?

Removed - Jennylives
I brought up an extremely serious subject backed by a well known university and scientists from around the world who have tested this. There is much information on this subject especially on Peswiki.com Without looking into this matter, you have written it off. This was done to the Wright Bros. at turn of the century when many supposedly intelligent people said for 4 years that it was impossible to fly. Check out the Journal of Petroleum Technology from July of last year. Check out NASA's take on it, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, MIT gave a course on it this year. Toyota has been involved since 1989. All these serious scientists, even high school students are replicating it, and it is still denied.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Nebula's opinion is quite valid.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

masen wrote:I brought up an extremely serious subject backed by a well known university and scientists from around the world who have tested this.

No, you did not. You posted something with no verification behind it. How do we know that Cornell University said anything about cold fusion? You supplied no evidence, no link.

I've been around the block a few times. People like you have come here, posted the usual about cold fusion, been challenged on it and fallen flat on their faces.

You post little tidbits of information with no backup, no links. How is anyone to supposed to know where it comes from?

Why don't you start by providing a link that shows Cornell University has "backed up" this and tested it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I think masen has brought this same subject up before and has yet to provide any links to any "Real" proof.
Referring to it as a bunch of hooey is being too polite.

Either provide some real proof or don't post about it at all.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

http://ecat.com/files/Indication-of-ano ... device.pdf

Has new energy been confirmed or was this just a couple of experiments?

edited to add an updated link as above one has been removed:
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1305/1305.3913.pdf
Last edited by Fancy on Jun 3rd, 2013, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Thanks, at least some solid evidence to read.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

We all want to believe in magic solutions to real problems. The only "proof" I have found regarding the allegations initially made in this thread is that "3rd Party Testing" was never validated by a recognized scientific peer group.
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Liquidnails »

Yeah, it's basically "We have this box that boils water. We won't tell you how it works, and you can't look at it. But it's totally real."

But many great scientific breakthroughs were initially scoffed at. This may have some substance and turn into something.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

masen wrote:The media won't touch this topic especially in Canada as it threaten our economy, not our environment. This is an amazing day for the planet to see this new source of energy come into its own light.
I can find some mainstream media on this, but more tech media than 'news at 11' media.

This is still a large science experiment.

Concerns I found at various sources, most of which are beyond my understanding of science:
- Nickel to copper by adding a proton is not a reaction found in stars. It usually happens by something called "s-process", which is beyond my understanding.
- Mathematically, the possible fusion reactions should create gamma radiation, requiring significant shielding (which was not present)

This appears to be one of the main concerns:
So the test is probably going to be vulnerable to scientific tooth and claw from the start, since it amounts to researchers being asked to visit the premises of EFA – that is, the company that holds the production rights for the E-Cat – and test a black box whose operations are invisible.

However, if it is real, then it will continue to work consistently. Build one, generate and sell power. Much like this forum to you, the scientific community is basically saying "put up or shut up".
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
masen
Fledgling

Post by masen »

Yes, it must be replicated to be proven. Scientists can easily do this if they know how. Non disclosure agreements [NDA's] don't usually work as most people now, cannot be trusted so most scientists like Andrea Rossi do not reveal how they work. As soon at it is patented, the patents are stolen especially by certain countries. This is the difficulty we are facing in today's world to attract reputable people who would test it but not steal the secret of how this low energy nuclear reaction works. There are about 5 different companies presently in production, one called Defkalion is in Homer St., Van. and is going very public this summer. It moved over here from Greece this year to take advantage of research grants offered by the BC government.
GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Post by GoStumpy »

removed - Jennyliives
Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.

Return to “Canada”