Cop fills his ex-wife's spa with s*** after separation

matai
Banned

Cop fills his ex-wife's spa with s*** after separation

Post by matai »

SAINTE-ÉMÉLIE-DE-ENERGIE - "She wanted to stir the s***? Here it is, now she can do it!" launched a former police officer who was arrested Tuesday for filling the spa of his ex-wife with manure and tried to escape the Sureté du Québec officers with his tractor.

A most unusual gesture, which earned Daniel René criminal charges. Nevertheless, the 64 year old man said he did not regret his actions. It was a way to "enforce its rights," he says.

After a relationship of 25 years, René and his wife separated in December 2011. Since then, he lives in the house right in front of her home. Under an agreement expected during their separation, the woman must submit an allowance to her ex-husband every Friday, he told the Journal yesterday. Unemployed, René has to live on this board.

Tractor

Tuesday morning, he still had not received his money for the week. It was after a bailiff has handed him divorce papers that the man decided to take action. Using the backhoe, he picked up the excrement of his horses and carted it all up with his ex.

"I dumped 6 loads of dung," he started.

Man ensures that it is not to have received the divorce papers that triggered his anger. He had only one intention: to make her understand that she had to respect their agreement.

"We have an agreement. She did not comply. That's what's frustrating, he has said. It is she who is my breadwinner. I saw that. What do you want me to do? "

"I did not want to break. I wanted to exercise my rights, he added. All I have done is to put the s*** in front of the garage, on the top of the spa, in the entrance and a small fountain on the ground. "

"My field"

A vengeance that his ex-wife certainly did not appreciate since she contacted the police, who responded quickly. According to the Sûreté du Québec, the man then fled with his tractor. The police then chased, said Gino Pare, spokesman for the SQ.

"The man was intercepted and he resisted arrest," said Sergeant Paré, adding that a police officer was slightly injured hands.

A version of events disputed by Daniel Rene, who claims to have been a victim of police brutality.

"I did not run away, I was at me," he said, explaining that he still owns with his ex, the land on which he committed the crimes.

"Is there a law that prevents me from putting manure on my property? I just wanted her to pay me, "insisted Daniel René.

The man faces four counts either hit and run, assault against a peace officer, obstructing police and mischief over $ 5,000.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2013/0 ... -de-son-ex
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Cop fills his ex spa's with s*** after separation

Post by grammafreddy »

Can he really be charged for that since he owns the property?

I did get a bit of a chuckle at the mental picture of the cops chasing him around at tractor speed, lights and siren going. What'd they do, circle the back forty several times?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
matai
Banned

Re: Cop fills his ex-wife's spa with s*** after separation

Post by matai »

Just saw the article on Castanet:

"It was a low-speed (chase)," Pare said. "About 20 kilometres an hour."

http://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/966 ... egal-stink
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

*off-topic/Jo*
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

He was only giving her back her share of BS. Good on him!!

Oh, she is entitled to 50% of it.

Return to “Canada”