53%
No
47%

Total votes: 32

rideforever
Übergod

Re: Harper the Drug Trafficker

Post by rideforever »

logicalview wrote:I saw that BC was going to bring back Happy Hour - and I realized that I never really noticed that we didn't have it. Of course when I go to Hawaii or elsewhere there usually is a happy hour there, but never really cared about having one in BC. I just hope that pot-heads and dope-smokers don't try and turn this into some kind of platform for their drug whining.

For someone who pretends not to care, you sure do a lot of pointless babbling.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To logicalview ...

It is evident that the evolutionary coping skills or development of the human body has not kept pace with the significantly increased demands inherent in our present North American lifestyle.

Are you saying that you think that cigarettes and booze are the best non prescription options available for mankind to use as a crutch until such time as evolution catches up with the significantly increased stress to which modern man is now subject?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I saw that BC was going to bring back Happy Hour - and I realized that I never really noticed that we didn't have it. Of course when I go to Hawaii or elsewhere there usually is a happy hour there, but never really cared about having one in BC. I just hope that pot-heads and dope-smokers don't try and turn this into some kind of platform for their drug whining.
if you drink you use drugs clue in or tune out
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

IMO Happy Hour is a state of mind that may or may not be enhanced by drinking a depressant and antinhibitory drug in liquid form. Many people have "Happy Hour" all day long without ingesting anything. Its a dopamine elixir called "love of life".
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

no
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Most drunks see things in reverse. A rising I.Q. is one of them.

Return to “Canada”