Man arrested because of comments made on Facebook

matai
Banned

Man arrested because of comments made on Facebook

Post by matai »

A 54 years old man from Châteauguay (QC), was arrested yesterday after he made several hate comments against cops on different newspapers Facebook pages and websites. He now risks 14 years prison. The police doesn't want to say what was the nature of the messages.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2013/0 ... it-arreter

Last edited by matai on Sep 19th, 2013, 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Man arrested because of comments made on Facebook

Post by Captain Awesome »

*removed*/ferri
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
oscillate_wildly
Fledgling

Post by oscillate_wildly »

Maybe this is a generational thing. But I can‘t see how anyone over the age of 15 can get a thrill over the whole "Facebook experience", let alone a 54-year old.
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

I wonder when people will figure out that if you post it on facebook you might as well be screaming it from a rooftop. Actions have consequenses.
oscillate_wildly
Fledgling

Post by oscillate_wildly »

Hassel99 wrote:I wonder when people will figure out that if you post it on facebook you might as well be screaming it from a rooftop. Actions have consequenses.

This is why I always maintained, as early as 1995, NEVER use your real name on the internet with regards to your personal life, there aren't any valid reasons for it beyond maintaining a public presence for professional or business reasons. That belief I‘ve held for almost 20 years seemed out of place, even a little paranoid, up until the NSA got caught with the hand in the cookie jar and alienated the USA with the rest of the world. Not withstanding all of the blind trust people eschewing into the big players who may not have your privacy concerns in mind.

Return to “Canada”