Election Fraud, again.

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Election Fraud, again.

Post by Glacier »

grammafreddy wrote:You could be righter than you realize.

Anyone remember Trudeau Mania? We could very well be seeing Trudeau Mania2 in the next federal election. He's young, vibrant, good-looking and he speaks the college age language and is wooing them even now - setting up his game plan for the next election. My guess is that young Mr Trudeau will be the next PM and I think Harper knows that, too.

I don't remember Trudeau Mania, but I agree with you about TM2. Harper should retire, but he will not, and thus suffer his first defeat since becoming PM.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by GrooveTunes »

Anyone remember Trudeau Mania? We could very well be seeing Trudeau Mania2 in the next federal election. He's young, vibrant, good-looking and he speaks the college age language and is wooing them even now - setting up his game plan for the next election. My guess is that young Mr Trudeau will be the next PM and I think Harper knows that, too.[/quote]
I don't remember Trudeau Mania, but I agree with you about TM2. Harper should retire, but he will not, and thus suffer his first defeat since becoming PM.[/quote]

Harper won't wait until 2015 unless it's a fixed date which i don't think they did that...or did they?
All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

Atomoa wrote:
CEO of Enbridge.

We could only hope. If this country ran half as well as Enbridge, we'd be the envy of the entire civilized world. But that's not going to happen. I am hoping Peter McKay makes a run for it, he's a really great guy and I thought he was a good albeit short-lived leader of the old PC party. He also might look comparable next to Trudeau in terms of looks, and take back some of the dumb vote that just is voting for him because he's "so good looking" etc. "Looks....plus a brain" could be one way to take on the Shiny Pony, who is basically brainless, like his mom.
Not afraid to say "It".

Return to “Canada”