Oh that embarassment Bieber!

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Oh that embarassment Bieber!

Post by Fancy »

Jonrox wrote:[And I know that not everybody would do incredibly stupid things, but it's naive of anyone to think that coming into that much money as a teenager wouldn't have drastically altered their life. None of us have the remotest idea what it's like, so it's very easy for us to judge him from the sidelines.
Of course he's going to be judged - and again when he gets arrested in Toronto. Acting stupid is one thing, being totally stupid and acting in a criminal manner is another and unacceptable.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

If you are out underage partying with your Dad it's going to lead to trouble. Having a strong support network and people not afraid to tell you no would be a big help.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Yup - daddy dearest is no help at all.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/29/whi ... in-bieber/
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I'm really not going to win this. Just too much jealousy over a rich, little brat for anyone to see things clearly.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Drag racing, alcohol impairement actually didn't happen, so much about nothing.

The good old days nothing much happened lol , everything seems better looking back.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

jimmy4321 wrote:Drag racing, alcohol impairement actually didn't happen, so much about nothing.

Link? Going 60 in a 30? Alcohol in his system. Resisting arrest.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jonrox wrote:I'm really not going to win this. Just too much jealousy over a rich, little brat for anyone to see things clearly.

Jealousy isn't a good emotion - don't go there.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

So Justin is watched and photographed almost 24/7 yet still does these things. What do you think of him doing these things knowing full well he's likely going to be caught? He thinks he is invincible.

I'm not speaking just for myself... I can guarantee (you can say that you would guess; you can't say guarantee)most people would have done incredibly dumb things as teenagers if they came into that much money at that age. At that moment, everything you ever dreamed of (and didn't even know about) becomes possible and the vast, vast majority of people don't have the maturity at 18 or 19 years old to handle it well. I agree with this. It's the same problem with athletes who get plucked out of high school or college and have bucket loads of cash thrown at them and no support system other than the hangers on who want nothing more than fame by association and a piece of the money pie.

And I know that not everybody would do incredibly stupid things, but it's naive of anyone to think that coming into that much money as a teenager wouldn't have drastically altered their life. None of us have the remotest idea what it's like, so it's very easy for us to judge him from the sidelines. That's where celebs get judged from because that's as close as we can get. we read about and we see it on TV. Being in the limelight is an occupational hazard and is not an excuse for being a *bleep*. That seems, for now any how, to be the road he has chosen. His own inner circle are trying apparently to get him to see reason. They have strongly suggested that he sell his house in Calabasas but he won't because he is immature and he sees it as losing. He is reviled by his neighbors and he chooses to stick around because he thinks he is someone special rather than see himself for what he truly is; a young, extremely fortunate entertainer who is going to disappear if he doesn't wise up soon.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

jimmy4321 wrote:Drag racing, alcohol impairement actually didn't happen, so much about nothing.
Actually sources say they did. The problem lies in whether there is a possibility of a conviction so it appears the charges have been dropped. Remains to be seen if they are reinstated or the possibility exists the media isn't correct in its reporting.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/entertain ... cle/367602
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Alcohol .014 ,non violent police resistance(don't take much),drag racing-think there's a video will get him off. If this is accurate it sure paints a different picture.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Found the video you may be referring to:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/25/justin-bi ... ch-police/
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jonrox wrote: but it's naive of anyone to think that coming into that much money as a teenager wouldn't have drastically altered their life.

Altering a life doesn't mean causing damage to neighbour's house
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Ya I think the gps thing in a rental Lambourghini would be pretty accurate for obvious reasons,don't really know how accurate TMZ is though.
As far as the dumb*** egg thing goes, any other place in the country a simple apology and some pressure washing would have done the trick.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

That must have been a lot of eggs for the kind of damage it caused.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/01/29 ... mo-driver/

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Detectives are "tightening up" their case against Justin Bieber in his alleged egg attack on a neighbor, an investigator said Tuesday.

The neighbor accused Bieber, 19, of tossing eggs over a fence and onto the mansion next door on January 9, causing an estimated $20,000 in damage.

A dozen Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies raided Bieber's $6.5 million home in the exclusive Oaks community in Calabasas, California, two weeks ago, taking the security video system as evidence.

A prosecutor reviewed the security video Monday and asked detectives to do more investigation before a decision is made about charging the pop star with felony vandalism, according to Lt. David Thompson.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/28/showbiz/j ... egg-probe/

Return to “Canada”