We have so much talent in Canada

matai
Banned

We have so much talent in Canada

Post by matai »

Yesterday evening, this 18 y/o mononote country singer was voted best singer in the whole province by all the couch popcorn tatties who thought he was cute looking in "The Voice" tv show. He won the contest and went home laughing hard with a $50,000 prize from Capital one.

What do you think of his "performance"?

Last edited by matai on Apr 14th, 2014, 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
matai
Banned

Re: We have so much talent in Canada

Post by matai »

This is Renée, she made this performance at yesterday's finale but lost against Yoan, the country singer above:

grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

wow.gif

What an amazing voice - you sure don't expect that coming out of him!

I looked for a website or something - can't find much other than his YouTube videos and maybe some French blogs. I think I read he is 18 years old and his name is Yoan Garneau.

I think this kid could go far - super voice. Let's hope he can stay away from the booze and the drugs.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Very interesting voice, but obviously was not 'playing' his guitar. But at least he could hit the notes appropriately - not like Elvis who was flat as pee on a plate most of the time... Just sayin...

I would have voted for the lady.. much more expression, vibrato, and execution.
Chill
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Country music is pretty popular around my house and I would have to agree his voice was pretty amazing. Amazing bad! This guy is not going anywhere except for a few clubs and radio stations in Quebec.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “Canada”