Calgary slayings

masen
Fledgling

Calgary slayings

Post by masen »

It could be just a simple case of an obsessed person. The mind is easily taken over, like in hypnosis and we are not at all aware of what we are doing. This often happens after a bad shock, drinking or drug use. Very few of us are sensitive enough to know of the influences on our minds and that they need to be very carefully protected.
my5cents
Guru

Re: Calgary slayings Possession?

Post by my5cents »

masen wrote:It could be just a simple case of an obsessed person. The mind is easily taken over, like in hypnosis and we are not at all aware of what we are doing. This often happens after a bad shock, drinking or drug use. Very few of us are sensitive enough to know of the influences on our minds and that they need to be very carefully protected.

Ah, yes, the "I was hypnotized" defense.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

he has been brainwashed by teachers and now profs. who are very left leaning and just blew his mind.it makes as much sense as some of the posts.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

The guy was sending weird messages to his family before and they thought he might have been suicidal and were out looking for him.

Since jesus and the devil are not real my guess is Bath Salts.
eMeM
Übergod

Post by eMeM »

I wonder if he was taking prescription drugs. Those things seem to be involved in a lot of these cases.

http://www.psychintegrity.org/isepp_sta ... murder.php
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

It is weird that whenever someone shoots 5 people, there are instant calls for tougher gun laws instead of focus on the person doing the shooting, but when someone stabs 5 people, no one talks about stricter knife laws. Instead, everyone focuses on the guy behind the crime (as they should).

My condolences to the families of the victims.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Another tragic example of our completely broken Provincial Mental Health Systems. Only in this instance the police (our front line mental health workers by default) did not get there in time.
dogbreath
Board Meister

Re: Calgary slayings

Post by dogbreath »

Glacier wrote:It is weird that whenever someone shoots 5 people, there are instant calls for tougher gun laws instead of focus on the person doing the shooting, but when someone stabs 5 people, no one talks about stricter knife laws. Instead, everyone focuses on the guy behind the crime (as they should).

My condolences to the families of the victims.

Well said!!!
V-Rated
Guru

Re: Calgary slayings

Post by V-Rated »

Seeing the Dad give his heartfelt speech was so touching. He expressed his sadness and confusion for the whole situation and still showed his unconditional love towards his son. He was visibly shaken and it just was heart wrenching all around.
Scary how in a blink of an eye, so many lives have changed (yet again).
~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~

Return to “Canada”