They don't care

hozzle
Lord of the Board

Re: They don't care

Post by hozzle »

I feel the consensus is she did the wrong thing for the right reason - negligent but not criminally and I whole heartedly agree with the fact that the motorcyclist should bear some of the responsibility.
The only constant thing that keeps rearing its ugly head is that strange things occur in the province of Quebec :)
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

If you drove in Quebec it wouldn't seem so strange.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

hozzle wrote:I feel the consensus is she did the wrong thing for the right reason - negligent but not criminally and I whole heartedly agree with the fact that the motorcyclist should bear some of the responsibility.
The only constant thing that keeps rearing its ugly head is that strange things occur in the province of Quebec :)

Sad that the media hasn't raised any issues about this. Just "happy" to report the "facts" and the comments from the deceased's family that they are "relieved" that she will be punished.

Crown asked for 9 MONTHS !!
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Return to “Canada”