Why shouldn't we look for Nathan O'Brien?

Sige
Übergod

Re: Why shouldn't we look for Nathan O'Brien?

Post by Sige »

They could have found heads. I think they would be dead if they found heads.
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Yup, those actually working the case obviously have no clue compared to the keyboard experts found right here.
On a different forum
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Consider this; blood in enough quantity, easily identified through DNA to suggest that whoever owned the blood is now devoid of the blood and is therefore....................................wait for it.............................moved on.

No body. But still deceased.

Possible?

Quincy?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

mexico? what are they looking for in mexico i wonder.

Nathan O’Brien case: Douglas Garland murder probe expands to Mexico

Calgary police confirm investigators are in Mexico, won’t say exactly where or why

CBC News Posted: Aug 05, 2014 1:40 PM MT

Officers with the Calgary Police Service are in Mexico as part of their investigation into the disappearance of five-year-old Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents Alvin and Kathryn Liknes, CBC News has learned.

The three, who are presumed to be dead, have not been seen since the end of June when they were discovered to be missing from a home in southwest Calgary where a violent incident took place. No bodies have been recovered, but police have said there is evidence that the three are dead.

Last month, 54-year-old Douglas Garland, who was previously considered a person of interest in the case, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder and one count of second-degree murder.

Garland’s sister, Patti, is in a common-law relationship with Alvin Liknes's son.

Police have already conducted an extensive search of a rural property near Airdrie, north of Calgary, owned by Garland’s parents.

Police have not said exactly where the officers are or what they are looking for in Mexico.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/n ... -1.2728127
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:mexico? what are they looking for in mexico i wonder.

No bodies have been recovered, but police have said there is evidence that the three are dead.

Probably none of our business what they are looking for. Releasing all the details to the general public is not a good idea for investigators.
On a different forum
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

i guess the search must be on hiatus now that snow has hit. or did they just stop quite a while ago?

Nathan O'Brien's parents speak about loss and leaving a legacy
Rod and Jennifer O’Brien announce children's foundation in son's name
By Meghan Grant, CBC News Posted: Oct 28, 2014 2:27 PM

For the first time since their five-year-old son and his grandparents were presumed killed, Rod and Jennifer O'Brien are speaking out about how they've had to reimagine their family.

"We were in a fog," said Rod O'Brien, "It's a parent's worst nightmare, and we still had hope then, but as events have developed over the summer and through July we just had to accept the reality that they weren't going to come home."

Besides new purpose through the foundation, Rod and Jennifer O'Brien said the countrywide outpouring of support helped get them through the darkest days.

"We would love to give them hugs and just tell them thank you to each and everyone out there because they were searching for our family during the most difficult time," said Rod.

We're going to be OK," he said. "We're just moving forward with a new family."

follow link for full story, video, slideshow
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/n ... -1.2816016
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev

Return to “Canada”