Teacher fired for giving zeros wins appeal

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Teacher fired for giving zeros wins appeal

Post by maryjane48 »

In many cases you can't even speak the truth because it isn't politically correct.
me being me i wonder what is a political correctness you cant speak? what would be a example you feel you cant say?
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

So a teacher gets fired for giving out 0's.

So the teacher gets a 0 from the school board and cries fowl.

Does any one see the hypocrisy ??
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

driveangry wrote:So a teacher gets fired for giving out 0's.

So the teacher gets a 0 from the school board and cries fowl.

Does any one see the hypocrisy ??

No. Teacher graded papers and tests accurately for the information students put on it = 0.00%

Teacher is fired for doing job accurately. = 100% grade by teacher 0% for board.

School board finds out wrongful termination for properly doings ones job is a foolish thing.

Glad to hear he has won at this point.
westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

zzontar wrote:I wonder how many idiots at the school board would also pay a contractor they hired who never showed up to get the job done?

Maybe most School board members in Edmonton don't show up for meetings and they don't want to set a precedent by letting the taxpayers give them a "0" and with hold their salary.. God knows with an attitude like that they are very much overpaid.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Technically speaking, he could have given 1% to avoid the "mutiny" and the point would have been the same.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
WhatThe

Post by WhatThe »

Not surprising that most here disagree with the concept the Alberta school board is administering. "In my day everything worked fine, no need to change it". you know sorta like, "we'll blood let you today, apply three leeches in the morning, it worked in fine in my day"

God forbid people with masters degrees and PhDs in education and psychology have a more enlightened vision than joe smchuck average.

Strange, is t it? How visionaries change the world and the unwashed masses try to hold them back?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

WhatThe wrote: Strange, is t it? How visionaries change the world and the unwashed masses try to hold them back?
It seems to me that you are completely ignoring what was done, and instead passing judgement based upon who did what.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”