TFW Bull

Atomoa
Guru

Re: TFW Bull

Post by Atomoa »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#124081

Christy is criticizing the much needed overhaul of a broken system? I guess that McDonald's in Victoria that only gave fulltime shifts to temp workers was more of what she wants to see?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/pol ... e17855627/

Clark told B.C.'s business community in a speech that training young people and wooing skilled workers from other provinces won't meet labour needs for her envisioned liquefied natural gas industry.

She has no hope in training the local population? What a visionary leader.

"....told business community in a speech..."

I'd like to hear her say we can't train or meet labour demands in LGN fairyland at a packed house @ BCIT or UBCO. This ontop of her openly coming out and jeering the overhauls is fairly insulting.

The TFW worker program actually caused unemployment among Canadians to rise and here is our leader cheering for the monopoly man and for the shady Tim Horton's owner saying "work and live in my basement you potential Canadian!". Those greedy bums are the people that caused the system to need to be tightened and Christy is getting testy about the tightening.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Re: TFW Bull

Post by hobbyguy »

The TFW program is going to be largely replaced by Harper and Co.'s new expedited immigration program for workers in demand. It starts in January I believe. Theoretically, the folks brought in will not be "temporary", they will be immigrants. Ahem...until the project is over. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge..
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.

Return to “Canada”