Goodbye Sun News Network?

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Goodbye Sun News Network?

Post by maryjane48 »

The future of the struggling Sun News Network is up in the air after its parent company Quebecor sold off the majority of the newspapers that provided the channel with content on Monday.
maybe ezra can apply at cbc? lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/10/06 ... 41652.html
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: good bye sun news network ?

Post by Glacier »

Ezra Levant is rumoured to be taking Don Cherry's place on Hockey Night in Canada in 2015.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: good bye sun news network ?

Post by GordonH »

Glacier wrote:Ezra Levant is rumoured to be taking Don Cherry's place on Hockey Night in Canada in 2015.

Ron Mclean being replaced by George Stroumboulopoulos, if the above happens lol. How long before a huge fight breaks out. more lol

I have not watch Coach's Corner in a number of years, if these 2 host it could be interesting ^^ may need a ref in the studio... Oops my bad linesmen usual breakup fights. even more lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Good bye Sun News Network ?

Post by alfred2 »

Esra has tooooo much class to work at cbc. Justin would not like that, cbc does what justin wants.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

alfred2 wrote:Esra has tooooo much class to work at cbc. Justin would not like that, cbc does what justin wants.

The show maybe filmed at CBC studio's, I suspect Rogers is pulling the strings. Since Rogers own complete rights to NHL games.

Added: Ron Mclean is now working at Sportsnet/Rogers. More reason to dislike Gary Bettman http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/h ... e20929813/
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

alfred2 wrote:Esra has tooooo much class to work at cbc. Justin would not like that, cbc does what justin wants.

lol yea about as much class as charles manson
johnp3
Fledgling

Post by johnp3 »

I find the sun news network is like comic relief, you know it is 100% BS. Every time there is something going on it is like they get the same "E" mail the Republicans get and spout the exact line's, word for word those freethinkers in the US spout.
I would like to see a show on the federal deficit, and how the conservatives are going to repay the debit they ran up the years Harpo has been in. They would not want to be freeloaders, welfare queens.

Return to “Canada”