Man shot by RCMP in southern Alberta

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Man shot by RCMP in southern Alberta

Post by Bsuds »

KL3-Something wrote:You do realize that the VPD and the RCMP are two different entities, don't you?

Don't confuse him with facts.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

i do realize the difference, but the video was directly on point and unposted elsewhere, whereas in the description i gave i actually was paraphrasing what a rcmp member had posted on the blueline.ca forum, 'if they even brush up against me i charge them with assault/obstruction and let the court figure it out.' i had already posted that quote in another thread, greg matters' thread possibly.

given the lead the local force in new brunswick was willing to take in bringing charges against ron francis, and other atrocities committed by vpd, i will say both forces are worthy of being lumped in with the rcmp.

i have an article i will be posting to the ron francis thread that further explains the connection and need for joint condemnation of the various police forces in 'canada'.

meanwhile, we wait for video from redcliff here. one would think that video would be made public asap to clear up confusion, build/rebuild trust in the force, but that doesn't seem to be of any concern or priority.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

And that one situation or case is never the same as another... lol
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

The man shot by RCMP outside the Redcliff detatchment last week has been remanded for a psychiatric assessment to determine if he is fit to stand trial.

The man is alleged to have produced a Smith & Wesson .177 replica BB gun during the early morning hours of Oct. 6 and pointed it at a constable outside the detatchment.

Defence lawyer Rob Robbenhaar told the court he was asking for the assessment, “to see if he was of sound mind at the time of the offence.”

Crown prosecutor Ramona Robins indicated that based on witness statements the man was, “possibly not criminally responsible.”

Bernard Owen Norman, 33, is facing charges of possessing a dangerous weapon and assaulting a peace officer in connection with the incident.

http://medicinehatnews.com/news/local-n ... liff-rcmp/
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

And the details are still strange and associated with anything going on in New Brunswick?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

More of that mindless drivel... does it never end? I believe I have arrived at a point where I will read no more posts from ABC. It is always the same stuff, just a different day.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

this now 50 days since this man was sent for psychiatric assessment and no word. i wonder how long until any details emerge from this.
T.Tsarnaev
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

You do realize that the VPD and the RCMP are two different entities, don't you?[/

yes iam sure everyone does however both trees contain very bad apples
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

NORMAN was charged with Possession of a weapon dangerous to the public and Assault on a Peace Officer.

anyone can buy a BB gun anywhere and have it in their possession so how did the possession of a weapon come about?

Return to “Canada”