Harper pipes up about polio

A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Harper pipes up about polio

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

i wonder what happens then, when a company like gsk dumps 45 litres of polio virus into the drinking water of a non vaccinated population?
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

a bunch of *bleep* is what you get.

Fever • Sore throat • Headache • Vomiting • Fatigue • Back pain or stiffness • Neck pain or stiffness • Pain or stiffness in the arms or legs2 more items

For lack of the freedom to use the right word lets say we might find people on the spectrum of autistic disorders, possibly some more cases of ADHD - whatever level of mental and emotional disorder you can think of - you will see in those communities who use and drink from that water source.
Last edited by BelieveNothing on Oct 25th, 2014, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

BelieveNothing wrote:I know this might come as quite a shock to you fancy, but I have a body - and I know.

That made no sense along with this idea " you, along with many others have been taught the opposite of this fact."
On the contrary, people are asked to protect themselves and if there is no cure for a deadly disease, it makes sense to take the vaccine to prevent it.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

or just stay away from the filthy people that carry it.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:or just stay away from the filthy people that carry it.

Children?
Young children who are not yet toilet-trained are a ready source of transmission, regardless of their environment. Polio can be spread when food or drink is contaminated by faeces. There is also evidence that flies can passively transfer poliovirus from feces to food.

Most people infected with the poliovirus have no signs of illness and are never aware they have been infected. These symptomless people carry the virus in their intestines and can “silently” spread the infection to thousands of others before the first case of polio paralysis emerges.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Fancy wrote:That made no sense along with this idea " you, along with many others have been taught the opposite of this fact."
On the contrary, people are asked to protect themselves and if there is no cure for a deadly disease, it makes sense to take the vaccine to prevent it.

You have been taught - I know myself, I know my body ( the body is incredible and does not require vaccines to survive or thrive) that's the difference between you and I and many others. does that clear it up for you?

People are asked to protect themselves, who is it that cares so very much about "the people who are being asked to protect themselves" The pharmaceutical companies, the nations government on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies? Right, they care about your safety and health.

Your body is THE most brilliant creation you most likely could not even begin to fathom, if you took but one moment to truly get in touch with your body, in a deep and intimate manner you would begin to get a glimpse of the magnitude of brilliance of which I speak.

The lie that you have been told since the beginning of your life is that you are powerless, at the mercy of horrible terrible nightmarish events, circumstances, conditions etc. All of these things are manufactured illusions created and dispensed to you and all of your family, friends and neighbors to keep you dumbed down to a fraction of your potential.

The vaccines serve in this agenda perfectly along with most everything else set to trap you and destroy you as soon as possible.

The immune system is an amazing system, it is your defense, the creator did not intend for you to require that you attack yourself with a shot of virus just to practice getting it in the future - it is so beyond silly that you or anyone would believe such an idea.

IF there is a virus to take over, your immune system can and will do a fine job stopping it - that is if you look after your immune system.

don't get me started on the food you are sold to eat which doesn't help your immune system either.... don't you see the spider web you live in?

People should be living at least to 120 years
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

yes, one should keep one's children away from filthy disease ridden people.
T.Tsarnaev
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Young children who are not yet toilet-trained are a ready source of transmission
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

BelieveNothing wrote:IF there is a virus to take over, your immune system can and will do a fine job stopping it

Doesn't sound like it

One in 200 infections leads to irreversible paralysis, usually in the legs
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Bad monster!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

There is no cure for polio, only treatment to alleviate the symptoms. Heat and physical therapy is used to stimulate the muscles and antispasmodic drugs are given to relax the muscles. While this can improve mobility, it cannot reverse permanent polio paralysis.

Polio can be prevented through immunization.

Read more: http://www.tipdisease.com/2013/09/risk- ... z3H8rYO2hx
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

paralysis does not prevent pregnancy, and so far as i know the virus does not cause sterility. enough survivor reproduce and eventually we will compensate genetically, a much more practical and ethical response/solution.
T.Tsarnaev
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

maybe we should get cancer vaccines then too, how about aids vacccines - just incase we get these viruses, maybe we should get vaccine for every possible threat to our lives we can think of - then we will be safe, finally!

Maybe we will start creating vaccines for depression and grief.... yeah why not so we always *removed* smile!

Life is meant to stretch us, to grow - the immune system can do all that is necessary to live a long, health and happy life if people just let it. But before you or I was born they already had all bases covered and you didn't get the chance to find out the truth because the vaccination scheduels for children are mandatory at most schools, and if that's not law they acted as though it was anyway - at least when I was growing up.

You have been had by the story tellers and you truly and most unfortunately have no real glimpse of the truth of who and what you really are.
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Oct 25th, 2014, 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Word censor workaround.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:paralysis does not prevent pregnancy, and so far as i know the virus does not cause sterility. enough survivor reproduce and eventually we will compensate genetically, a much more practical and ethical response/solution.

I think it matters if someone suffers - the better choice is to prevent the suffering.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

edit the above post believe nothing, it would be awful if it were deleted :)

tptb, most specifically doctors, have proven themselves to be acting not in our interest when it comes to the things they would have us put in our bodies. it is not a conspiracy theory to say that doctors and medical administrators knowingly and consciously used the global population to breed a bevy of super viruses via antibiotic inundation.
T.Tsarnaev

Return to “Canada”