Ivan Henry's wrongful conviction

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Ivan Henry's wrongful conviction

Post by the truth »

well this might of made up for all the other things he did, if he was that nasty-CARMA
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the truth wrote:well this might of made up for all the other things he did, if he was that nasty-CARMA

that isn't the issue, the issue is being wrongfully convicted . the issue is cops tampering with a case , the issue is crown knowing they had wrong person , but not doing anything, the issue is letting the real perp running free while the cops have their thumb up there u know what
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

not catching the real perp in not good ,thats for sure, but if henry was a real bad *bleep* a hole -anyway works for me

CARMA
Last edited by the truth on Nov 17th, 2014, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

lakevixen wrote:that isn't the issue, the issue is being wrongfully convicted . the issue is cops tampering with a case , the issue is crown knowing they had wrong person , but not doing anything, the issue is letting the real perp running free while the cops have their thumb up there u know what

I've never seen any evidence that police tampered with evidence or the crown knowing they had the wrong person and doing nothing. What do you base this allegation on ?
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

the truth wrote:not catching the real perp in not good ,thats for sure, put if henry was a real bad *bleep* a hole -anyway works for me
CARMA

That's a great attitude.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 17th, 2014, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: entire post in caps
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

wanderingman wrote:this story is absolutely dreadfull to say the least.It really really displays just how bad our justice system is and can be and just how bad Canadians cops are and can be
Heads should roll over this but just like the two women cops whom murdered(shot point blank with 9MM) the homeless guy in Vancouver or the cop in Houston whom murdered the 22 year old kid in Houston etc etc tec
it will get buried in bs as there are so many bad cop storys in this country its absolutely disgracefull

Was, I think is the keyword that you were looking for but didn't use.

People trounce the police nowadays for whatever new technology or "rights-supressing" techniques that they use, but it's bettering the police forces and it's improving the justice system. After all, he wouldn't have been found wrongfully convicted now if it weren't the case.

The police were excessively unprofessional in their investigation of this. The Crown council were worse. Nowadays, if there is allegations of the police mishandling a case, it comes out in court. Back then, apparently, not so much.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

the truth wrote:is it possible to dig up henrys past to see what kind of guy he was before this happened to him ???

Completely irrelevant.

the truth wrote:well this might of made up for all the other things he did, if he was that nasty-CARMA
the truth wrote:not catching the real perp in not good ,thats for sure, put if henry was a real bad *bleep* a hole -anyway works for me

CARMA

This was a gross miscarriage of justice. It happens, and when it does those of us who want to support police and lawfulness need to speak up and be outraged. Making excuses for systemic failures like this provides the cop-bashers with credibility.

p.s. its KARMA
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

imo his past is far from irrelevant
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

the truth wrote:imo his past is far from irrelevant

Good thing for us that is your opinion.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup,thats all it is

Return to “Canada”