Feds want telecom info

A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Feds want telecom info

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

http://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/127 ... o#comments

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e21839258/

so i read this story, and others in the media on this subject, and i see that the cops have accessed hundreds of thousands emails and phone calls.

with that many 'suspects' investigated, why have we not seen the thousands of arrests that should follow? and the hundreds if not thousands of convictions after that?

we can see that in the case of the 'terrorist' attacks from last month that the cops had been 'watching' the accused, but did nothing to stop them. why?

were they stalking innocent people? did that stalking then drive the stalked to commit these acts?
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: Feds want telecom info

Post by Captain Awesome »

There are no innocent people. Everybody is guilty of something.

So, it's all good.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

captain awesome is on the 'all cops are criminals' bandwagon now. who'd a thunk it.

where are the thousands of arrests? hundreds of convictions?

or it just cop surveillance under false pretenses? pervert, criminal cops getting off on and proffiting from invading our privacy.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:criminal cops getting off on and proffiting from invading our privacy.

Yeah, there's a huge money in privacy invasion.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

yes there is. how are the cops using this data they have accessed/accumulated i wonder?

obviously not to make arrests and convictions.
T.Tsarnaev

Return to “Canada”