RCMP lie

FreeRights
Guru

Re: RCMP lie

Post by FreeRights »

I agree that there is a huge difference between an actual peace officer and a civilian member of the RCMP, and that if a civilian member lies, that doesn't take away any of the accountability, in my eyes, of the peace officers that work there.

That being said, they are managed by the RCMP and if they are able to do this sort of thing under any sort of management, then that management obviously has to change.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

FreeRights wrote:I agree that there is a huge difference between an actual peace officer and a civilian member of the RCMP, and that if a civilian member lies, that doesn't take away any of the accountability, in my eyes, of the peace officers that work there.

That being said, they are managed by the RCMP and if they are able to do this sort of thing under any sort of management, then that management obviously has to change.

'they are managed by the rcmp', those mps, those mlas, those cabinet ministers, controlled by the rcmp. and they lie as well :)
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on Dec 7th, 2014, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rephrase without the insult
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “Canada”