Steakhouse owner punches out scumbag

logicalview
Guru

Steakhouse owner punches out scumbag

Post by logicalview »

Man smacked down by steakhouse owner arrested for attempted robbery

TORONTO — A man has been charged after the attempted robbery of a Toronto steakhouse owner, who defended himself against a would-be thief who tried to take his cashbox.

A suspect was arrested around 1 a.m. Wednesday and charged with robbery and two probation charges, Toronto Police said.

Arron Barberian, 50, of Barberian's Steakhouse, was carrying a money box when he was attacked Monday on Elm St. near Yonge St.

Video of the incident was posted to YouTube.

"I kind of did a hockey move where I rag-dolled him and kind of kept him to the ground," Barberian told QMI Agency on Tuesday. "I didn't really try to assault this guy or hit him or hurt him. I just wanted to hold him for police."

Barberian said adrenaline kicked in when the man pounced, attempting to steal the till that contained $400. In retrospect, he admitted it wasn't a "genius" move, but explained he was upset.

"I realized he didn't have a weapon," he added. "In his hands he had fives and tens and that's when the till went flying and I starting whirling around with him."

Joel Brown, 41, was scheduled to appear at Old City Hall court on Wednesday.

The victim lost his cellphone during the scuffle and police are looking for the public's help identifying a woman who is seen on security video taking the phone.

"She sees my cellphone in the middle of the road, stops traffic and steals my cellphone," Barberian said, adding that upset him more than the attempted mugging.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2014/ ... 48466.html
Not afraid to say "It".
mexi cali
Guru

Re: Steakhouse owner punches out scumbag

Post by mexi cali »

Looks like one lady was trying to gather up what I assume to be cash while the victim and a bystander are hopefully beating the living crap out of the douccche bag.

The woman who took the phone will likely turn it in once she figures out that she was on camera and will say that was her plan all along.

as for the D bag; let's hope he doesn't press charges for assault cuz that's how we roll.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
hozzle
Lord of the Board

Post by hozzle »

“The woman in the fur hat is a real good Samaritan. She collected the money and gave it back to me. The other woman, she gets out of her SUV, sees the phone, steals the phone and runs away,” said Barberian.
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

guys like that are a waste of human skin, put him in jail and throw away the key
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Love it. Let this be a lesson to any would be theif; just because someone is older and has white hair doesn't mean he wont kick your a$$.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

if you look around you these days most 50year olds are in better shape that half the 18 year olds
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

the truth wrote:guys like that are a waste of human skin, put him in jail and throw away the key

that's the trouble with you people you just don't understand these people There on drugs and have mental issues
We need to show them love and affection. these people never intended to be like this its not there fault
its actually our fault (NOT)

Blah Blah Blah and the beat goes on.
Last edited by wanderingman on Dec 26th, 2014, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I get the whole mental health issue and I am more than willing to give them more help, and they should get it. but not scumbag prolific offenders
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Just a bunch of animals predator & scavengers
wanderingman
Übergod

Post by wanderingman »

the truth wrote:I get the whole mental health issue and I am more than willing to give them more help, and they should get it. but not scumbag prolific offenders

I was being sarcastic(my intention was anyhow)
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

lol, got ya
the quadguy
Fledgling

Post by the quadguy »

To the truth, You were soooo right. There is something many young tough guys forget these days, ONE dont mess around with an other mans wife, And don't mess around with an old man, They will both rather beat you to death then look at you, And they won't care or give s--t what you do to them, But you will lose LOL
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

If ur gonna fight, Fight like it's ur last one. Or ur last dollar.

Might as well make it count and man, did this guy make it count.

Good on him.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Canada”