Jane Fonda and Protest in Canada

twobits
Guru

Re: Jane Fonda and Protest in Canada

Post by twobits »

lakevixen wrote:do not ted and jane fund anything ?

Yup, fer sure. Plastic surgery. It's a legitimate business expense if you are promoting workout video's.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

I do not give ANY of these celebrity people a second of my time. Neil Young.......please stick to ENTERTAINING me, it is what you are great at (or used to be). Most of, if not all of the "anti everything group" are all HYPOCRITICAL ZEALOTS with ZERO reasoning ability. All of their save the planet ideas will put all but the very wealthy in the poor house and the end result will have no effect on climate change.....PERIOD!

I WILL CONTINUE TO WORSHIP AT THE ALTER OF THE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE.........but I do recycle......so there.

For those that did not know.....Ted Turner dumped Jane many years ago.......no doubt had enough of that women spewing nothing but verbal B.S. to anyone who would listen.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

All of their save the planet ideas will put all but the very wealthy in the poor house and the end result will have no effect on climate change.....PERIOD!

that a bold statement, where is your peer reviewed paper backing this up?
urbanhermit

Post by urbanhermit »

time for the old piece of jerky to call it quits...

Return to “Canada”