Harassment trial for disagreeing with feminists

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Harassment trial for disagreeing with feminists

Post by maryjane48 »

your leaving out what lead to them wanting some type of revenge, you need post that so folks can make a informed chouce
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

lakevixen wrote:your leaving out what lead to them wanting some type of revenge, you need post that so folks can make a informed chouce

Agree with you Lake Vixen. Regardless, ANYONE...Man, Woman, Dog or Cat, etc...you post *bleep* on the Internet you need to be held accountable. I don't sit on ANY ONE side of the fence except the one where people should be held accountable for what they post and say. You bully or harass or hunt or hurt people in and on ANY venue you should be held accountable.
Maybe the man, in this case, should have thought twice before he posted what he did AND possibly the women for initiating a " internet-based harassment campaign". Since I don't know ALL the details I wouldn't want to make a judgement. What I AM saying though, and I am unanimous in this, is that EVERYONE should be held responsible for what they do/say on the Internet or any public venue for that matter.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

lakevixen wrote:your leaving out what lead to them wanting some type of revenge, you need post that so folks can make a informed chouce

You seem to have missed the flow of my post. Please enlighten me as to which specific act of revenge you're speaking of. There's three parties.

- Video game maker (who's game is, I agree, reprehensible) (party A)
- Duo of women who spoke of a harassment campaign against the video game maker (Party B)
- An artist who, while originally supporting the women, called them out on their harassment campaign (Party C)
- The same duo of women who, in turn, launched a harassment campaign against the artist. (Party B, take 2)

Party B, while having a legitimate complaint against Party A, has no right to engage in illegal activites. Party C called them out on it. Party B then engaged in a harassment campaign of Party C.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

Barney Google wrote:Agree with you Lake Vixen. Regardless, ANYONE...Man, Woman, Dog or Cat, etc...you post *bleep* on the Internet you need to be held accountable. I don't sit on ANY ONE side of the fence except the one where people should be held accountable for what they post and say. You bully or harass or hunt or hurt people in and on ANY venue you should be held accountable.
Maybe the man, in this case, should have thought twice before he posted what he did AND possibly the women for initiating a " internet-based harassment campaign". Since I don't know ALL the details I wouldn't want to make a judgement. What I AM saying though, and I am unanimous in this, is that EVERYONE should be held responsible for what they do/say on the Internet or any public venue for that matter.

The subject of the original post didn't "post *bleep*" on the internet. You need to re-read the story.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

[quote="36Drew]
The subject of the original post didn't "post *bleep*" on the internet. You need to re-read the story.[/quote]

Thanks for the schooling, 36 Drew...WOW...you're right! I had no idea what this conversation was about and certainly am not qualified enough to share my unlearned input in on a subject that you have so tactfully pointed out that I don't have the knowledge to be capable of participating in. THANKS!

Free Rights...thanks for the interesting post as many of your other topics have in the past this one led and is leading to what I thought was some interesting 'conversations' and sharing of ideas. Thx!
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Barney Google wrote:Free Rights...thanks for the interesting post as many of your other topics have in the past this one led and is leading to what I thought was some interesting 'conversations' and sharing of ideas. Thx!

To be fair, this is probably the first thread I've started. Possibly ever.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

FreeRights wrote:To be fair, this is probably the first thread I've started. Possibly ever.

Well I guess I stand corrected in that...I guess it's that I've enjoyed your insights and comments. THX
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Jul 29th, 2015, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote fixed.
- Unknown
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

I encourage anyone following this story to watch the full video.

I'm disgusted at what those feminists did. It was a financial scam at it's roots! There is a lot of information in this video that has not been discussed.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Atomoa wrote:The feminists already got what they wanted. He lost his job and his life is mostly ruined. That's what you get for disagreeing with a feminist that thinks that ruining men's lives vigilante style outside of court is a good thing to do - which is what this man did.

These femanists did, but there are different femanists. Like any/everyone else, there are the 90+% that are normal, then there's the 10-% that take things to extremes.
I agree with femenism, just not the etreme version.
Put it into perspective. What these delightful,(not), women did was horrible, and nothing a true femenist would even consider. You, no matter who you are, cannot ask for rights by taking the rights of others away. It simply doesn't work that way.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Except these feminists got their numerous followers whom supported their actions to harass and destroy those peoples lives, stood infront of sold out Ted Talks and justified their behaviour with positive applause by large live crowds and even larger social media crowds. They also milked almost 200k worth of donations out of other feminists who agreed with their policies.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller

Return to “Canada”