Ashley Madison customer data stolen

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Re: Ashley Madison customer data stolen

Post by Barney Google »

I totally agree with you Woodenhead.

So if women and men, statically cheat almost equally, why would that not be reflected in the Ashley Madison data that has been leaked? Are men more likely to use an Internet site to casually 'hook up' ? I know there are a LOT of women out there that use sites like Match and Plenty of Fish...but I think those are more like dating sites and not (or so its my perception) so much for the opportunity to cheat.

I think I shared this before but I know this fella who once told me that he likes 'talking' to women on the net using social media sites. He says it's not like having physical sex with another woman and his wife, if she ever found out, can't complain because nothing physical ever happened. He said it's not cheating at all. He topped it off by saying, "Doesn't matter where a man gets his appetite as long as he eats his meals at home". I told him I thought he was a stupid dumb *bleep* and his wife deserved much better. I just don't understand this attitude.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Barney Google wrote:So if women and men, statically cheat almost equally, why would that not be reflected in the Ashley Madison data that has been leaked?

I'm not sure, and I haven't fully read any of the studies I found earlier when I googled around for scholarly articles on the subject.

I do know, however, that it's generally "easier" (albeit more risky!) for a female to pick up willing guys out there in the real world, than the other way around.

(gawd, I can envision all the possible replies to this post already. lol)
Your bias suits you.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

ashley was a scam , most female profiles were made by ashley . lol cheatrs exposed frauds exposed by hackers
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Barney Google wrote: ... I know this fella who once told me that he likes 'talking' to women on the net using social media sites. He says it's not like having physical sex with another woman and his wife, if she ever found out, can't complain because nothing physical ever happened.

He should ask his wife if she feels she has something to complain about. That is, if he is able to listen to her.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

lakevixen wrote:ashley was a scam , most female profiles were made by ashley . lol cheatrs exposed frauds exposed by hackers

Bazinga...a lot of deceptive self gratifying smoke and mirrors...only to be bitten in the neither regions...
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

steven lloyd wrote:He should ask his wife if she feels she has something to complain about. That is, if he is able to listen to her.

I'm sure the sorry excuse for a human being would never even consider asking his wife if she had anything to complain about...if she did, which knowing her she would never do that, he'd find some excuse to make it her fault...her giving him no other option or choice but to seek out other women for his 'self gratification'...such a BIG man.
- Unknown
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Amazing, eh? The guy can’t spend the time with his wife to: go for walks, go out to or watch a movie, have a coffee together, make her dinner or go for dinner, golf together, etc., but he does have the time to have an emotional (or whatever) affair with a stranger over the internet. Ya, something's wrong here and I'm sure it's her fault. I mean. whose fault could it be?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Well sometimes it's the man's fault. Say like if a man runs over a woman...... Who's fault is it?

The man's. He shouldn't be driving in the kitchen.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

jimsenchuk wrote:I hope they all get exposed, also makes you wonder why the percentage is higher with men, is it because their other half is not satisfying their men in the relationship (emotionally, sexually, monetary), or is it something else?

Not that I'm a member or gay. If you look in the want adds on some sites such as Craigs in BC alone, you will find a lot of men seeking men. If you consider this, how many men living in heterosexual relationships are seeking a confidential encounter outside of their straight relationship? I think you will find many closet gay men who are in relationships and are on that site.

That scenario truly makes me laugh as it could expose many who suggest they are Bi-sexual but in reality they have not stepped out of the closet and have reveled their true sexual preference. My belief is you are one or the other, you just have not come to accept reality which is ok to do.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Curiouser and curiouser...are we to believe anything that comes from a corporation whose business is founded and advocates

cheating and deception says or announces or advertises?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/ashley- ... -1.3209545

CEO steps down...conflicting data reports...women flocking to sign up?
- Unknown
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I don't think anybody really cares. You seem to be obsessed with AM.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Really? Then please excuse me. This is in the news and has been at the top of the news for a while now. Just finding the comments and input from others herein interesting Cap'in. No more 'obsessed' than lets say the Pitbull Discussion thread or any of the other threads that may or may not be in the news at the moment.
- Unknown
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Well, we all have our obsessions. Mine is twinkies.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Captain Awesome wrote:Well, we all have our obsessions. Mine is twinkies.

Well then, 'twink' away. I have a few obsessions - one of them is the enjoyment of GREAT food and good conversation.
- Unknown
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

okay, back on topic please. :D
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Canada”