Ashley Madison customer data stolen

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Ashley Madison customer data stolen

Post by the truth »

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33592594

i hope the hackers publish all the names male and female..love it
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
goatboy
Guru

Re: Ashley Madison customer data stolen

Post by goatboy »

Oh crap..............
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Oh boy, this is gonna be interesting. Perhaps a lesson or two coming down the pipe for some.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

If one of the largest sites was compromised, just think of the little FISH which will later be tested also. Wish those good luck!! LMAO all the "straight guys" married happily playing the gay side, I think you might want to come clean!
Last edited by Ken7 on Jul 21st, 2015, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup..lol love it
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

The lesson learned is : don't get married.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Atomoa wrote:The lesson learned is : don't get married.

Especially if you know being faithful is impossible.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Atomoa wrote:The lesson learned is : don't get married.

GordonHE wrote:specially if you know being faithful is impossible.

OR something you're not really all that 'into'....lol

and or...more seriously, something you're not going to put any time and effort into.
Marriage ain't always rainbows and sprinkles...it's kinda like REAL life...or what REAL life is to most people. It's sharing and giving and understanding and at times forgiving. Most of all it's work that takes the efforts of two. It's a COMMITMENT...for some that's hard to understand. It's 24/7, 365...til the day you die or decide otherwise....

but I digress....

Seems likes its getting easier and easier for sites to get hacked. Pretty scary when you see the number of hacks and WHO's supposed 'private secure sites' are being targeted. The Ashley Madison deal is pretty funny though...will sure be intriguing to see what comes 'out of the wash closet on this'.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I predict a spike in divorces this year.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Captain Awesome wrote:I predict a spike in divorces this year.

I'd be surprised if it did not go up. Majority of people are scared sh*tless of long term commitment.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

Its too easy to bail then to work it out. I was talking to a friend of mine and he was listing all these people that we know that is separated or divorced.....

and who are the crazy ones (usually the women goes off the handle)

or especially if you have kids..then it gets really bad...and the worse thing is that the kid is in the middle.

And yet this site exists.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

By the way to those who do cheat on their marriage partner, unless they are complete morons they know. So you are not fooling anyone, you just think you are.

So in the long run if you know you are incapable of commitment, then don't get married in first place. Problem solved
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

GordonH wrote:By the way to those who do cheat on their marriage partner, unless they are complete morons they know. So you are not fooling anyone, you just think you are.

So in the long run if you know you are incapable of commitment, then don't get married in first place. Problem solved

Couldn't agree with you more Gordon H...the cheater's partner always knows. There is no way a person could keep that kind of thing under wraps. There are always tell tale signs and indicators. Only fools or those too scared and worried about their position and future 'pretend' otherwise.

And you are EXACTLY right Symbonite...I don't care how much divorcing parents try to deny it if there are kids they always, always, always get stuck in the middle. Those that are selfish cheating liars are thinking only of themselves and their own wants and desires. If you think anyone will respect you in the future, least of all your kids, you are fooling yourself. Your kids will always remember that you chose someone else and yourself over them and your family.
- Unknown
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Barney Google wrote:Couldn't agree with you more Gordon H...the cheater's partner always knows. There is no way a person could keep that kind of thing under wraps.

There are times, however I would give it this breakdown. 40%, know and do not want to confront and maintain things as they are, 45% don't know though all the signs are there and it is more a deliberate subconscious ignoring of the reality, and 15% just have no clue.

This goes for the tally for the total of both sexes.

HOWEVER.....who is surprised about this site finally getting dinged? Doesn't it just seem inevitable that some tech genius that made it big and somehow landed a supermodel wife who used this site while he was at work so he rips all the data from it to use in two ways...one to settle his divorce without paying a bucket load to the gold digger and two..to find a couple rivals and mess up their lives.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Veovis wrote:There are times, however I would give it this breakdown. 40%, know and do not want to confront and maintain things as they are, 45% don't know though all the signs are there and it is more a deliberate subconscious ignoring of the reality, and 15% just have no clue.

This goes for the tally for the total of both sexes.

HOWEVER.....who is surprised about this site finally getting dinged? Doesn't it just seem inevitable that some tech genius that made it big and somehow landed a supermodel wife who used this site while he was at work so he rips all the data from it to use in two ways...one to settle his divorce without paying a bucket load to the gold digger and two..to find a couple rivals and mess up their lives.

Are these percentages your opinion/observation, Veovis, or did you get them from somewhere? Not that it's all that important.

I love your analogy though..."that some tech genius that made it big and somehow landed a supermodel wife who used this site while he was at work so he rips all the data from it to use in two ways...one to settle his divorce without paying a bucket load to the gold digger and two..to find a couple rivals and mess up their lives"
- Unknown

Return to “Canada”