17 Castanet email addresses in Ashley Madison data

Glacier
The Pilgrim

17 Castanet email addresses in Ashley Madison data

Post by Glacier »

Okay, now that I have your attention, I don't know how many Castanet email addresses are found if any, but here is the real headline: RCMP, military email addresses in Canadian Ashley Madison data

Over 600 federal government email addresses appear on a list of people who subscribed to the Canadian-owned Web site Ashley Madison, which caters to married people hoping to have an affair.

A total of 163 subscribers appeared to have used the @forces.gc.ca domain assigned to the military. Sixteen came from the RCMP, and one address was registered to the secretive Communications Security Establishment, which guards government communications.

Some 222 Ontario government email addresses appear on the data, including 118 from the province’s Ministry of the Attorney General, which administers the province’s courts.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2173972/rcmp- ... ison-data/
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: 17 Castanet email addresses in Canadian Ashley Madison d

Post by Always Sunny »

Gmail is free folks.

But they're clearly into making poor choices. I doubt "using my work email is probably dumb" crossed their minds.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Always Sunny wrote:Gmail is free folks.

But they're clearly into making poor choices. I doubt "using my work email is probably dumb" crossed their minds.

Those are the ones dumb enough to use their work email. Imagine how many are using the service with their gmail accounts! Then there's the old fashioned method. Just do it without the internet. Picking up a prostitute, someone at the bar, or someone at work. By the time it's said and done you'll probably find 60 thousand in government, including 308 MPs.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

I never heard of this site until it made the news. Interesting so many knew about it without advertising. Never seen anything anywhere about it. *shrugs* Affairs have been going on forever, I guess with our technology this is normal now too.
We used to date in person too and that seems to be going by the wayside for some.
There is the risk of getting caught having affairs...and many gambled and lost.
~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

V-Rated wrote:I never heard of this site until it made the news. Interesting so many knew about it without advertising. Never seen anything anywhere about it. *shrugs* Affairs have been going on forever, I guess with our technology this is normal now too.
We used to date in person too and that seems to be going by the wayside for some.
There is the risk of getting caught having affairs...and many gambled and lost.
~V~

They've actually had lots of commercial spots on TV. But I agree, affairs have always been there - they've just evolved with technology
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Don't forget they have zero email authentication, anyone can but your email in it and they don't need to confirm its your email. There are 10+ Obama.gov and Blair.uk.gov emails. Does not mean either of those men are cheaters.

I just signed up [email protected]!
SassySasquatch
Board Meister

Post by SassySasquatch »

...uh oh ;)
"...always keep your mind and heart open." - Henry Fonda

Return to “Canada”