Canada and Syrian Refugees

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Canada and Syrian Refugees

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 21st, 2015, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

fyi madue -that trailer park comment, means you stereotype groups of people, which means you are also a racist
try practicing what you preach
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Madhue
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Madhue »

the truth wrote:fyi madue -that trailer park comment, means you stereotype groups of people, which means you are also a racist
try practicing what you preach

Sigh.... I've never suggested your were a racist I suggested you are a bigot. I don't subscribe to the "theory of race". I've been through before. ... A couple of times.
Secondly, what I stayed was not racist, it was classist.
Thirdly, you asked me not to answer you like I was a politician. Then gripe that I wasn't politically correct enough for you. Can't have both ways Sunshine. Other than crying in your milk about how I address the issue to you... How about the issue?

So we clear now, use the system we have, don't fast track or special privllages, no free passes from bleeding hearts, no barriers from scared bigots.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

i've been thinking along the same line:

Syria refugee crisis: Arab League’s inaction is shameful

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/n ... meful.html
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Madhue
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Madhue »

ferri wrote:i've been thinking along the same line:

Syria refugee crisis: Arab League’s inaction is shameful

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/n ... meful.html

Great article read it before, really speaks to how convoluted the whole mess is and how fragile things are.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

JBX
Fledgling

Post by JBX »

That can't be true, I mean how can the government do that without being run out of office with pitchforks?

Europe needs to wake up, fast, like hit in the face with a train fast. I'm utterly astounded there are so many blind people who don't see these migrates for what they really are, not the oh so few bleeding heart cases everybody thinks is the majority.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

you mean wake-up like this arabic speaking Hungarian woman (Aida Bolevar) who had her perspective on the so-called refugees change following a certain train ride.

The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Rest assured, the bleeding heart half wits, will arrive shortly, to dismiss the above video, as fear mongering, racism, bigotry, and a few other of their buzz words.

Then they'll probably accuse Harper of having it made. LOL

By the time they figure out the danger is real, it'll be way too late.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
JBX
Fledgling

Post by JBX »

I can't belive this passed.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34422558

I would burn my property to the ground out of principal rather then let them take it.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Only 21% of "Syrian refugees" are actually from Syria.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/609 ... e-migrants

Rainer Wendt said migrant camps were experiencing "proper power struggles between different groups who have different ethnic and religious backgrounds".

Mr Wendt, the leader of Germany's police union, added that information about the extent of the crisis is being hidden by authorities to avoid scaring the public.

His comments come just days after clashes erupted at a migrant camp near the central German city of Kassel, leaving 14 people injured.

A third clash erupted in the evening, with a group of around 70 refugees fighting against another group of about 300.

Police were eventually able to restore order to the camp using tear gas but made no arrests.

There have also been reports of child sex assaults and rapes at a refugee centre in Giessen, a town in the north-west of Germany.

Around 5,000 migrants are based at the camp, where campaigners say unaccompanied women are "fair game".

Hundreds of refugees recently used broken-up chairs and beds to attack each other at a camp in the port city of Hamburg.

And in Suhl, a fight began when Syrian refugee began ripping pages of the Koran, Islam's holy book.

How many thousands of these wonderful peaceful people do we want to bring in to Canada? Any ideas how to identify trouble makers when they are brought in in mass.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
JBX
Fledgling

Post by JBX »

What a bunch of useless barbarians.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Absolutely zero respect for countries that are trying to help them. Zero respect for their own if they are raping etc.. Why would anyone want them.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Syrian refugees need the help of the free world.. there can be little doubt about that fact. But, because the world has become such a dangerous place, with the threat of extremism and terrorism, no nation can simply open it's doors to a flood of people from the Middle East, which is clearly the global center for these problems. This is not a time for naivety on the part of Canadian citizens or our government. We need to do our part, but we need to protect ourselves at the same time. The politics that are being played, because this is happening during a federal election, borders on disgusting. The opposition parties have declared our current Prime Minister is running a campaign of fear, while debunking the notion that any of these people present a risk to Canada and our security. IMHO, opening the floodgates and letting tens of thousands of these "refugees" into our country with little or no screening is foolhardy. From what I understand, all of those who are migrating to the west are not from Syria. Whether Canada has been right to send fighter aircraft to participate in the fight against ISIS or ISIL is another issue. There will be Canadians on both sides of that debate. Our government needs to govern and that includes ensuring that the country is safe and secure now and that it will remain that way in the future.

Return to “Canada”