Amber alert over - Hailey found dead

baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: AMBER Alert

Post by baconbits »

Absolutely heart-breaking.

I hope they tortured that piece of *bleep* to get the location of her. Some people deserve to be put to death and whoever took Hailey's life should have theirs taken.
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

Dammit. This world is eff-d up
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

My deepest condolences to Family & Friends of victims in this sad & sickening events.
May you both rest in peace.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

This is what makes people want to take 'the law' into their own hands. The total meaningless of this.

A baby...just a little sweet baby...parents/people struggling and having difficulties...God help what her last hours and

minutes and seconds were like. Truly, Tsayta...the World looks to be totally effed up. What a horrid loss of a darling baby.

It's all just sickening...heartbreaking

For her family...I hope in time, and it will be a long time, you can find some kind of peace.

Know that the moment your darling child was known to us that all of Canada, and the World, loved her...through the photos

that were posted we could see the joyful person your beautiful girl was.

The World is a lesser place now because of her loss...our hearts and souls mourn with you.

I am so very, very sorry.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

Well put B. G.
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

ugh....
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

well , apparently the scumbag who killed this little baby(and her father) was the new boyfriend of the mother...it is posted in the Calgary Sun..

I will never understand how some women pick *bleep* like this and allow them around their kids...I know this is a huge assumption, but I wonder if the mother knew right away who did this and who had her daughter...
Star Light
Guru

Post by Star Light »

Well said Barney Google, thinking what You've posted is what many of us are thinking & feeling. R.I.P. Hailey & her Dad.
Life is what happens while we are making plans for tomorrow
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I immediately thought about Michael Dunahee when I saw her photo. I was on edge the entire time this thing played out and was nearly overcome when I read the headline this morning.

To Barney; yes, this is why people want to take the law into their own hands. I do right about now.

I would suspect, and I haven't read the sun article to confirm that the guy was arrested, that every cop who has the assignment to handle him is fighting the compulsion to just shoot him.

Why is it that children so often become playing pieces in the fuuucked up lives of parents and step parents who should never have been allowed to procreate in the first place.

Another light extinguished and a life that could have been will never be.

Just devastated.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

I have been reading a lot of different articles/comments about this the minute the Amber Alert was issued...and of course the internet being the internet I have read some very interesting stuff...

anyways, this happened in a very small community (5000) people so everybody kind of knows everybody....the van was easy to recognize because of the flag, the mother was or had been dating this "guy" (*bleep*) so the minute the Amber Alert was issued with a description of the van, the Family had to have known exactly who had the baby...I am NOT saying the mother had anything to do with this, but she knew who the owner of the van was, so she most likely informed the police and they knew where to start looking immediately...

the van belonged to a dry cleaning place where the accused worked, the cops were waiting there for him and at his Family home...the police were on this instantly...

as far as a motive, some are saying this accused and the father did not like each other, why ?? some are saying that the mother and father maybe were thinking of getting back together ??? or that maybe he just wanted the father out of the way ???

I just can't understand why this murderer didn't just leave the baby at the house ??? why would he take her ??? but I am sure he might use the good old excuse that he was high or something...we will also hear about how "horrible" his life had been growing up, blah blah...which I shall not give one *bleep* about...you have be a real sick person to have even the thought of killing a baby and then actually doing it...may he rot in hell
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

He is being charged with two counts of murder and one of indignity to a body.

The deepest depths of hell are reserved for people like him
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

sad,sad ,sad rip little one
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
HeavyHauler
Fledgling

Post by HeavyHauler »

There are MANY questions that need to be answered in this case. The one at the forefront, is, what was a 2 year old doing in the care of a long history with the police? Not even a distant history, it sounds like he was having run ins with the law as early as JUST PRIOR to this poor child's birth.
Mama
Lord of the Board

Post by Mama »

http://globalnews.ca/news/2224110/she-w ... eaks-down/

I predict more horror to come if we finally get the full true story. RIP little one.
MY GREATEST FEAR IS, THERE IS NO PMS, AND THIS IS MY REAL PERSONALITY.
km100503

Post by km100503 »

The mother seems very calm throughout a 5:55 press interview. I understand that people express grief differently, but not one tear was shed, even when she apparently broke down in tears. I still think there is more to the story of her relationship with the killer.

Return to “Canada”