Amber alert over - Hailey found dead

vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: AMBER Alert

Post by vinnied »

I wonder who made the call to report her missing?
She was apparently abducted at around 3:30 AM. And the father who was scheduled to be off work, was found later that day. How on earth would anyone even know she was missing until they found the dad
Something doesnt add up here
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

vinnied wrote:I wonder who made the call to report her missing?
She was apparently abducted at around 3:30 AM. And the father who was scheduled to be off work, was found later that day. How on earth would anyone even know she was missing until they found the dad
Something doesnt add up here

good point. Smells fishy
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

Well they don't even say if it's a white male. Is everyone suppose keep a look out for...anyone with a penis?

Seems to me they just assumed it was a male. No description at all, no skin colour, no facts. The police would get out as much info about the suspect as they could, no reason to hide that info.

Remember the father was murdered. The little girl is missing but she is also missing a father now. This makes me suspicious of custody issues with the ex wife.

How about we not worry about looking for "anyone with a penis" and focus on carefully looking at every child we see that is of similar age,size, etc
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

How about we not worry about looking for "anyone with a penis" and focus on carefully looking at every child we see that is of similar age,size, etc

Indeed..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Any child that looks similar that is with a man is a suspect. Any child that looks similar that is with a woman is not. Or might be overlooked. Single dad's already have the police phoned on them when they pick their kids up from school. The whole "evil men" thing. We don't need to further that.

It's unhelpful to the public to say "look out for a man" with a child when they have no clue who took the child. Which was my point. Why mention a man when they can't even tell us skin colour, height...anything.

Obviously we all should keep a eye out for a van and a child, but the mention of this man is so vague, it's useless information. I cannot find any description, witness quotes, police quotes or anything to suggest the sex of the suspect(s?)
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

What the....*bleep*??? Oh forget it not even gonna bother.....let's just look for the child!
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

here's a more detailed article about the deceased person and a suspect that has been arrested (22 yr old male)

*bleep*/newsitem/alta-amber-alert/cp34574782
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

I don't know what happened to the link that I posted ??? it had a lot of details about the deceased father, but the link changed or was updated...human remains have been found...damn, doesn't sound good...
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

Good Job Castanet for continuing to post her picture!!!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Very tragic end to a very tragic case. Hailey's remains have been found ...

http://globalnews.ca/news/2223043/remains-of-two-year-old-hailey-dunbar-blanchette-found-amber-alert-dropped/
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

OMG that's horrible I just saw it...
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Dizzy1 wrote:Very tragic end to a very tragic case. Hailey's remains have been found ...

Not confirmed but yeah, looks to be that way.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Very Sad

removed fb profile. Please pm and let me know what it adds to the topic. thanks.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Atomoa wrote:
Not confirmed but yeah, looks to be that way.

According to the RCMP Victims Services in the article - it has been confirmed.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Canada”