Legal Marijuana is Coming

jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Legal Marijuana is Coming

Post by jimmy4321 »

Gixxer wrote:I have a feeling the Liberal government will leave it as the moment, without enforcing the current laws.

You might be right, It's anyones guess but as this process with the provinces will take time i would think this will be dealt with within the first year eliminating kinks and beginning reaping the extra tax revenue before the next election cycle. I doubt the Libs will hold off and run with it for the second term.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Bernie Sanders just made legalization a priority in his campaign.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Not for a moment have I suggested all potheads are deadbeat oxygen suckers. What I have stated if you read it is, could they have achieved greater success if they did not use. It's that simple and reality is, they will never know

absolutly not. i do not think bill gates or steve jobs or president obama could have reached greater heights . you dnt like weed , do not use it . simple
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Omnitheo wrote:Bernie Sanders just made legalization a priority in his campaign.

Pandering to the voters. Probably seen the success the liberals had up here with it. Harper with his anti-marijuana propaganda had the opposite effect in which it lost him votes, not gained them. Any politician that runs an anti-marijuana campaign as part of their platform would be committing political suicide.
cuba108
Fledgling

Post by cuba108 »

Every time I pass the large industrial grow op at the corner of Gordon and Trench I wonder if it is legal, does anyone know?
If no one has died on the table, you have not done enough surgeries.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To cuba108 ...

One way to find out if it is legal or criminal operated would be to go out there and pretend to be breaking into the building.

If they shoot at you assume it was criminal. If the cops show up and arrest you for Breaking and Entering you may conclude it was one of the many legal medical marijuana grows scattered across Canada.

Just a thought.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

cuba108 wrote:Every time I pass the large industrial grow op at the corner of Gordon and Trench I wonder if it is legal, does anyone know?

If you know the location and the fact it's a "large industrial grow op" I think you can safely assume it's legal.
I assume that most people growing cannabis out there nowadays are doing it legally.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i think that might be the place the canucks owner invested in but i may be he wrong . i know his partners applied for place there
waynetyea
Fledgling

Post by waynetyea »

who would ever want to work for you anyways ... really who are you kidding
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Gixxer ...

Your article is a bit extremist but IMO the last paragraph is true providing Canada uses a system of tracking and regulating similar to Colorado;

" No one knows for sure what will happen when weed is legalized in Canada, but if Colorado is any indicator, we can expect a reduced crime rate, money saved on law enforcement and millions of dollars in tax revenue. "

I have been saying the same thing ever since Colorado opened up THEIR medical and recreational marijuana market. One large advantage Canada has is that, since the Federal Government is behind the concept the money markets and banking systems would be able to recognize and work with the marijuana markets to create employment and help build the economy, as well as reduce the need for various growers and retailers to finance their own operations and hold large amounts of cash on hand.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

To be honest Donald I dont even read the links I post, I just wait for your comments.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Trudeau mandates pot legalization, overhaul of Conservative justice reforms
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal ... -1.3317891
Shared via the CBC News Android App

Return to “Canada”