Legal Marijuana is Coming

jamapple
Übergod

Re: Legal Marijuana is Coming

Post by jamapple »

tryscotty wrote:^^^Doing drugs recreationally is ALWAYS stupid. It always makes me laugh when people don't seem to know this. Obviously many people are ignorant on the effects on the mind and body that are harmful when using drugs like marijuana or others. There also is a lot of mental illness that many very successful people have and one symptom is self abuse and addictions. Bipolar is one that has mannic stages that can last a long time and gives one a ton of energy, creativity and the drive to achieve. It also causes them to be destructive, self centered and hard to get along with. The other group can include sociopaths.

So lets not bring up successful people who do drugs as a good example as to why its ok to do them.

Not saying it's ok to do them, anymore then we say it's ok for people to partake in a social drink of alcohol, (which was once in MJs shoes).
You ever see a show on Nat Geo called, Drugs Inc? You will find very highly successful people on Wall St, etc using. Make it right? No., but gives you the picture that not all "users" are "losers".
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Hmmm wrote:^^^^ you know it's far less harmful to your body and lungs to sip a glass of wine, right? Getting drunk, of course isn't healthy, but smoking anything is ALWAYS bad for you. Why argue this when it's obvious?

Less harmful? OK. One is really bad for your liver, and other one bad for your lungs. So, you're a liver man. Why are you defending one that is every bit as bad for you?
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Hmmm wrote:You may be correct. I do find it weird that people eat it to get high though. It tastes bad and it doesn't give you the same feeling. I know many people eat it for pain. Anyway, I have to get a glass of wine, all this talk is making me thirsty.

Hope you're not by yourself! LOL!
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Ken7 wrote:Persons who need it to function are addicted, I don't know how you could argue that. I lean on coffee to get me going and yes, caffeine is also a drug.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you still drinking coffee because you enjoy it and it doesn't affect you or the people around you in a negative way, or is there another reason?
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

jamapple wrote:Less harmful? OK. One is really bad for your liver, and other one bad for your lungs. So, you're a liver man. Why are you defending one that is every bit as bad for you?

Maybe not so bad as you think (though I haven't read the report):
A recent study in the June issue of Hepatology reports that a glass of wine a day is good for your liver

https://www.healthstatus.com/health_blo ... our-liver/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Fancy ...

Some people can not separate wine from alcohol in the same way that some people can not separate THC from CBD marijuana.

You are one of the exceptions.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Donald G wrote:To Fancy ...

Some people can not separate wine from alcohol in the same way that some people can not separate THC from CBD marijuana.

You are one of the exceptions.

Here we go with the rantings of THC marijuana. Your the only one that has this fixation of THC, and CBD. People that use marijuana do so for the THC. It would be the same as calling coffee "caffeinated coffee" instead of coffee.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Ken7 wrote:I always look at these successful pot heads and ask myself, just what if they didn't blow their bud? What could they have achieved if they had true focus?? We might find them in history books and very wealthy well known individuals, just a thought.

There's lots of very successful "pot heads" they probably owe their success to being a "pot head"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Gixxer wrote: It would be the same as calling coffee "caffeinated coffee" instead of coffee.

Well, there is decaffeinated coffee.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Fancy wrote:Well, there is decaffeinated coffee.

Yes, yes there is thanks for letting us know.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Just saying - there is a difference.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Frozen snow coming soon.
Wont be any more melted rain till spring.

When cannabis is legalized, the "legal pot" title will eventually dissapear.
The title will be as ridiculous as "legal cheerios", alcohol whisky, or "thc marijuana".
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Fancy wrote:Just saying - there is a difference.

Yes, yes there is thanks for letting us know.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Oh you said that - you're welcome. So you acknowledge the difference?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bman wrote:Frozen snow coming soon.
Wont be any more melted rain till spring.

When cannabis is legalized, the "legal pot" title will eventually dissapear.
The title will be as ridiculous as "legal cheerios", alcohol whisky, or "thc marijuana".

Now that is funny - legal cheerios.

Return to “Canada”