Trudeau children's nannies being paid for by taxpayers

Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Trudeau children's nannies being paid for by taxpayers

Post by Omnitheo »

Once again though you are comparing apples to oranges. Trudeaus speech was in regards to tax credits for the wealthy. Trudeau doesn't need this.

And paying for his children's daycare was hardly the centrepiece of his campaign. I'm not a Trudeau "fanboi" nor did I even vote for him. I just see this entire debate petty and full of misinformation. The prime ministers house comes with caretakers. It shouldn't matter whether they are gardening, painting, or babysitting.

It is not hypocrisy when you are taking something out of context.
A better example of hypocrisy would be to campaign on "not appointing any new senators" and then appointing over 50.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The Liberal Left is the most hypocritic, bigoted bunch I've ever dealt with.

I have grave concerns about the shape that Canada will be in, in 4 years' time.

The complete lack of common sense and judgment on the part of Justin is embarrassing for all Canadians, and the sense of entitlement of the Liberal Party will completely reverse the great strides made in the past decade to rid Canada of political wrongdoing.

I predict that Trudeau will be involved in scandal worthy of immediate resignation. I also predict that his self-entitled personna will mean he doesn't resign.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Ford4x4Truck
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ford4x4Truck »

Rwede wrote: the Liberal Party will completely reverse the great strides made in the past decade to rid Canada of political wrongdoing.

Exactly what "great" strides were made in the past decade to rid Canada of political wrongdoing?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:Once again though you are comparing apples to oranges. .

Nope. You are.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

"no, you are!" "no i'm not!" "yes you are!" "liar liar pants on fire!" there. get back on topic now please. :) thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Ford4x4Truck wrote:Exactly what "great" strides were made in the past decade to rid Canada of political wrongdoing?

Zero theft of taxpayers' money in the past 10 years.

The 10 years before that? I'll get RSI in my wrist typing that amount out.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Zero? Starting with painting the government planes Tory blue? Appointing Duffy et al and using them as paid partisan stooges? Spending tax dollars to advertise on behalf of the oil companies? Oh, and should the taxpayer have paid for Harper's personal hairdresser that went everywhere with him?

You mistake legitimate expenses of office for theft. Those above were not.

Partisan glasses make poor lenses for examining the facts. One type has a blackened out left lens, another type has a blackened out right lens, and another is steamed up etc. Take them off and look at the facts.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

hobbyguy wrote:
Partisan glasses make poor lenses for examining the facts.

and if you need any further proof of the above statement, just read the posts from the Trudeau fanbois in this thread.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ford4x4Truck
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ford4x4Truck »

Rwede wrote:Zero theft of taxpayers' money in the past 10 years.

You've been really silent in this thread, but your buddy Barbarian already admitted that Trudeau using a nanny is a perk that has been used by past PMs and has nothing whatsoever to do with stealing taxpayer money. His position seems to be that it's hypocrisy because - reasons - etc, etc, etc.

Are you saying you disagree with Barbarian and that Trudeau is somehow stealing taxpayer money?

If you do then I reiterate my question: Exactly what "great" strides were made in the past decade to rid Canada of political wrongdoing? Saying your wrist will hurt if you try to type an answer isn't an answer btw.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ford4x4Truck wrote: His position seems to be that it's hypocrisy because - reasons - etc, etc, etc.

LOL - yet more whitewash from the Trudeau fanbois. Because he said he didn't need taxpayers help to look after his kids. It's clear as day.

The disclosure comes after an election campaign where Trudeau repeatedly attacked the Conservatives' enhanced universal child care benefit, or UCCB, and income splitting for families, arguing rich families like his and former prime minister Stephen Harper's didn't need taxpayers' help.

But that's not as big as the hypocrisy from the Trudeau fanbois here, who cried, lamented and generally made themselves look like idiots crying over every single thing Harper did. Now that Trudeau is sitting in 24 Sussex, everyone is just supposed to look the other way. Hypocrisy knows no bounds with you guys.
Ford4x4Truck
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ford4x4Truck »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 14th, 2015, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bickering
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 14th, 2015, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ford4x4Truck
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ford4x4Truck »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 14th, 2015, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 14th, 2015, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Ford4x4Truck wrote:You've been really silent in this thread, but your buddy Barbarian already admitted that Trudeau using a nanny is a perk that has been used by past PMs and has nothing whatsoever to do with stealing taxpayer money. His position seems to be that it's hypocrisy because - reasons - etc, etc, etc.

Are you saying you disagree with Barbarian and that Trudeau is somehow stealing taxpayer money?

If you do then I reiterate my question: Exactly what "great" strides were made in the past decade to rid Canada of political wrongdoing? Saying your wrist will hurt if you try to type an answer isn't an answer btw.

Did you read my post? It had to do with the predecessor Liberal government that was convicted of stealing millions of taxpayer dollars. Harper's Conservatives did nothing of the sort.

Justin's establishing himself as part of that self-entitled Liberal Elite.

Liberals are all the same.

Return to “Canada”