Justin Trudeau and Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau -"HOT"?

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Justin Trudeau and Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau -"HOT"?

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Jonrox wrote:I'm really not sure what the point of this thread is... they're both really, really ridiculously good looking.

There's nothing wrong with that.
There's nothing wrong with Liberal MP Melanie Joly either... :)

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^Do you REALLY have to post a pic THIS huge??? Size it down!
Chill
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

GordonH wrote:I could not care less how well they photography together or apart, Justin was hired to do a job. As long as he does that job, thats what matters to me.
What Justin and his wife do in their own time is none of my business

Correct.

Steven Hawking wouldn't win a beauty contest, but I'd like him to lead my cosmology department.

Maybe Pretty Boy Justin and his arm candy wife can head up the cosmetology department.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

flamingfingers wrote:^^Do you REALLY have to post a pic THIS huge??? Size it down!

I wish it was bigger. :130:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 11th, 2015, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

Handsome (beautiful), rich, successful and Canadian! Much better role models than a pop or movie star imo.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

RWede wrote:

Steven Hawking wouldn't win a beauty contest, but I'd like him to lead my cosmology department.

As if you had a cosmology department!!

Snerk.....
Chill
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

whatwhat wrote:I think both of them look great in the photos. It sucks that the world is finally getting interested in Canadian politics because of how our Prime Minister looks, but hopefully peoples interest will trickle down to some of the stuff with substance.

When I'm watching national and international news lately I've found myself once again feeling proud of being Canadian and what we are doing on the global stage. It is clear the proper checks are being conducted, and timetables even being varied when warranted. We will still be participating in the struggle against Islamic extremism, and probably in a more productive fashion than we were with our six jets. Trudeau's still got a long way to go - but he's not Harper and that's good.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Ka-El wrote:When I'm watching national and international news lately I've found myself once again feeling proud of being Canadian and what we are doing on the global stage.

Some people get *bleep* drunk and are proud of the way others view them as they barf through their noses in public, too.

It's all relative.

Justin is an embarrassment to this country. He may be able to deceive people like you that can't comprehend what a true leader is, but on the international stage, he's the laughing stock when dealing with intelligent leaders of other countries.

Canada's trustworthiness and consideration as an ally for NATO has taken a huge hit. Being excluded from references to countries who are dealing with terrorism wasn't an oversight, but an intentional omission.

But hey, let's all puff another doobie and get our hair done, now that's something to be proud of!
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote:When I'm watching national and international news lately I've found myself once again feeling proud of being Canadian and what we are doing on the global stage. .

I was always proud and still am proud, though I would imagine that Obama had a hearty guffaw when Poster Boy called him to say we were pulling out the aging crates from the combined air force. By the way, have they been pulled out? They were due to be pulled out in March 2016 anyway, so really this isn't something to be too proud about.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 11th, 2015, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
Ford4x4Truck
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ford4x4Truck »

Rwede wrote:But hey, let's all puff another doobie and get our hair done, now that's something to be proud of!

What does this have to do with the topic?
Ford4x4Truck
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ford4x4Truck »

Rwede wrote:Maybe Pretty Boy Justin and his arm candy wife can head up the cosmetology department.

Judging people on the way they look instead of their qualifications is definitely a great hiring practice. Weird how it's mainly men here who seem obsessed with Justin being "pretty" whereas the women don't seem to really care.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ford4x4Truck wrote: Weird how it's mainly men here who seem obsessed with Justin being "pretty" whereas the women don't seem to really care.
yeah, you're right...women don't get excited at all when Trudeau is around...

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Rwede wrote: It's all relative.

Indeed it is. I’ve read more than a few of your petty and bitter posts now, and as Abraham Lincoln once said, “Most people are about as happy as they want to be”. I do feel some compassion for both you and Barby, but unlike others in this world who suffer due to no cause of their own, you guys needs to take some responsibility for your own selves.

Return to “Canada”