Justin Trudeau and Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau -"HOT"?

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Justin Trudeau and Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau -"HOT"?

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: yeah, you're right...women don't get excited at all when Trudeau is around...

ah, now we know why they call you the “green” barbarian ;o)
davis123
Board Meister

Post by davis123 »

lol I started laughing as soon as I saw the name of this thread, I think our Prime Minister is mistaking himself for a celebrity that also goes by JT, and both of those JT's look and act like *bleep* :) Nothing hot about his guy at all, NOTHING! His wife is pretty though. But on another note, who gives a flying fck how cute or douchebaggery he is, he is a politician not Elvis. Get to your desk and do some work for this country JT, thanks.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau, wife of Justin Trudeau, is Canada's latest style icon

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/sophie-greg ... -1.3376861

"She's already sparked a sort of "Sophie effect" in which — like Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge — her wardrobe selections are instantly dissected and immediately sought after: from the Erdem dress she wore to Trudeau's swearing-in to the vintage-style Chapeaux de Madeleine hat she wore on Remembrance Day to her Sentaler coat."

Wonder how many other women in Canada have a wardrobe comparable to the Duchess of Cambridge. Nice to know our new PM can afford to dress his wife like royalty.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Barney Google wrote:Wonder how many other women in Canada have a wardrobe comparable to the Duchess of Cambridge.

More than you know.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

oneh2obabe wrote:More than you know.

Probably, I have no idea,...are they or their spouses public servants?

Fashionista designer names where outfits can cost tens of thousands and given not to many 'regular' Canadian women could ever imagine that...perhaps not such a good time, with our economy and dollar as it currently is, to be 'flaunting' expensive tastes and indulgences.

"Let them eat cake"?
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

Lots of things...Canada is back...I dont really think so....I think Canada is back when Canadian Troops put boots on the ground the opposing forces run because the canadians are coming.

People are in a bunch about the PM in Vogue...well i just saw Obama on GQ..,..

I guess Sophie needs those dresses or she will look like shes wearing a paperbag compared to other world leader meetup that they have.

As a PM....hes already failed on one promise...h0w many more...
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 23rd, 2015, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Not afraid to say "It".
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

This thread seems hell bent on judging the PM by his sex appeal or what women think of his looks.

I am not sure that the latest news from Movie Magazine will be of much use to the present or future well being of Canada and Canadians.

Looks are not a measure of ones intelligence, nor ability to Govern.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Donald G wrote:This thread seems hell bent on judging the PM by his sex appeal or what women think of his looks.

I am not sure that the latest news from Movie Magazine will be of much use to the present or future well being of Canada and Canadians.

Looks are not a measure of ones intelligence, nor ability to Govern.

EXACTLY, Donald...

Why is there so much focus on looks and dress and photos? Fashionista Pop Stars or Official Heads of the State?

The merit should be on in how one governs and leads and exhibits intelligence, grace and dignity.
- Unknown
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

^^But admit it - it is a nice change from Stone-face Steve, or maybe Steve the Untouchable, or maybe Smirkin' Steve, or maybe....

And undoubtedly his lovely wife does add flavor.

To judge JT's 'governing style' after a mere 2 months in office is a sour grapes reaction from the HarperCons.
Chill
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Barney Google wrote: The merit should be on in how one governs and leads and exhibits intelligence, grace and dignity.

Agreed. A sound explanation for why Harper is no longer PM.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

flamingfingers wrote: To judge JT's 'governing style' after a mere 2 months in office is a sour grapes reaction from the HarperCons.

A not so rare shot of your typical partisan Conservative these days.

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Justin Trudeau is the Prime Minister of Canada and his wife is just that... his wife. Turning these people into something akin to rock star celebrities is a joke. I could care less if he is handsome or ugly as sin. He is the PM and all I expect is that he will carry himself as such and do the business of leading our government. Performance and accountability is what it is about.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Back on topic, are JT and Sophie hot?

I'd do them.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Good for them - Better get all the pics in while he can before his fathers genes kick in Lol.

Return to “Canada”