Trudeau's "advisors"

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Trudeau's "advisors"

Post by Glacier »

Hey, we have no authority to question Trudeau's advisors or his government because they are so much smarter than the rest of us. In fact, they are even smarter than the FBI when it comes to screening refugees!
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 15th, 2015, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
We're lost but we're making good time.
Ford4x4Truck
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ford4x4Truck »

Glacier wrote:Hey, we have no authority to question Trudeau's advisors or his government because they are so much smarter than the rest of us.

Where did anyone say this? I only said it's stupid / trolling to try to question his advisor with an article from 2.5 years ago from some crazy person who has been successfully sued for libel.

Question them all you want, but don't post nonsense articles as bait and then post an internet meme thinking it's some sort of trump card to "win" an argument.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Ford4x4Truck wrote:Where did anyone say this? I only said it's stupid / trolling to try to question his advisor with an article from 2.5 years ago from some crazy person who has been successfully sued for libel.

Question them all you want, but don't post nonsense articles as bait and then post an internet meme thinking it's some sort of trump card to "win" an argument.

It's not all about you. I hadn't read anything past the OP in this thread. Sorry for the confusion.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Ford4x4Truck wrote:I'm personally not watching a 35 minute video by some guy...

Well then maybe give this one a go...(only 6:16min of pure P. Condell awesomeness)

it's a good one ... and right up this topic's alley
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Ford4x4Truck wrote:This sure doesn't sound like a Sharia Law supporter, but whatever. I'm sure there are some other 5-year-old "opinion" pieces out there about how every single member of Trudeau's staff is an ISIS supporter / Sharia Law supporter. Or is there one stating Trudeau himself is in support of Sharia Law? Something ike that would be even better for fear-mongering.

Remember, this stuff is coming from people who considered Harper to be a “statesman” and “economist”.

Return to “Canada”