Deport this man

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Deport this man

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: deport this man

Post by Captain Awesome »

Just because he's got a weird name doesn't mean he came to Canada from somewhere. He might be a Canadian citizen born here just like yourself.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Gaya made headlines in October when the former Harper government threatened to revoke his Canadian citizenship, despite the fact he was born in Montreal.

I do not know of any way that you can deport a person born in Canada.

Our Criminal System and Parole System is again identifying that they are far left wing in their thinking.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Captain Awesome wrote:Just because he's got a weird name doesn't mean he came to Canada from somewhere. He might be a Canadian citizen born here just like yourself.

10/10, that's the truth!
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Donald G wrote: Our Criminal System and Parole System is again identifying that they are far left wing in their thinking.

Not deporting a Canadian born citizen is now considered "left wing" ???
Wow, How do you walk two feet without tripping wearing those blinders?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

From the article ...

Gaya made headlines in October when the former Harper government threatened to revoke his Canadian citizenship, despite the fact he was born in Montreal.

... guess it depends on what side of the Quebec separation argument you're standing on if he's Canadian or not ;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Would that mean we could deport Harper for all the damage he has done? A few Senators too.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby Ka-El » 3 minutes ago

Not deporting a Canadian born citizen is now considered "left wing" ???
Wow, How do you walk two feet without tripping wearing those blinders?

Read it again Ka-El. The sentence was increased on appeal but IMO was still far too short given the amount of death and destruction that that amount of fertilizer would have caused had he not been caught by the police before carrying out his terrorist bombing plan.

I do not buy the part about him being truly regretful of his actions. Professing to be truly sorry is nothing more than a way to get out of jail sooner. Defence lawyers use that tactic all of the time.
Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Leifer »

This man obviously hates Canada and its citizens. He planned on killing maybe hundreds or thousands of us and wanted to sow as much terror and fear as possible.
But with all that said....he is ours to deal with....deporting him to some other country is unfair and irresponsible.
I say fly him 200 miles offshore and let him walk back.
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Is your rope and anchor avatar part of the deal ?? Sorry, but I had to ask >>
Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Leifer »

I can hold him down....I am terrible with knots. :130:
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Leifer wrote:This man obviously hates Canada and its citizens. He planned on killing maybe hundreds or thousands of us and wanted to sow as much terror and fear as possible.
But with all that said....he is ours to deal with....deporting him to some other country is unfair and irresponsible.
I say fly him 200 miles offshore and let him walk back.

as you can tell from some of the above posters, you would think he did nothing wrong and should now be forgiven, what he did was treason http://www.thefreedictionary.com/treason, why is this scumbag not in jail for life ??? :-X
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Jan 2nd, 2016, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

the truth wrote:as you can tell from some of the above posters, you would think he did nothing wrong and should now be forgiven, what he did was treason http://www.thefreedictionary.com/treason, why is this scumbag not in jail for life ??? :-X

Absolutely nobody is suggesting that he should be forgiven at all. Stop backpedalling and making things up.

All people are pointing out is that you can't deport a Canadian-born citizen, like you suggested that we do.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

you might want to read the link again http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/12 ... arole.html the conservatives wanted to deport him,i just happen to agree with that great idea --do you not ??

Return to “Canada”