Prime Minister Selfie

logicalview
Guru

Re: Prime Minister Selfie

Post by logicalview »

Omnitheo wrote:Oh just that one guy who keeps breaking international law by building castles in a state that does not belong to them,

who are you talking about? You still aren't referencing Netanyahu, as Israel haven't broken any international laws.

The day that they build outside of these boundaries that were created under international law, then we can talk:

Not afraid to say "It".
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

There is a more appropriate thread on this forum to discuss the changing borders of Israel/Palestine.

Regardless of what Israel hoped to get from the British, there were numerous other parties who hoped to receive something, especially after being promised such for assisting in the war against the ottomans. these borders also do not reflect UN resolutions, of whom the issue was left to following the war.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The conservatives have a new, arguably less constipated looking face of a leader to pose for selfies with.

Since harper’s been hiding in shame since losing, we haven’t been graced with as many selfies of former PM Selfie, luckily Scheer has stepped into the front facing camera frame on his phone.

Oh yeah? Is that so Mr Scheer?

So who was that in the first pic?

Either way, as long as Scheer is in the picture (literally), we’re in for a few years of Selfie Boy comments
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:
Since harper’s been hiding in shame since losing,

what the hell are you talking about? I've seen him on TV at sporting events, including at some CFL football games, as he's a huge fan of CFL football, unlike our current Airhead PM, who probably will show up at the Grey Cup for the photo op and then leave half way through. And Harper has nothing to be ashamed about, he served this country honorably and well, and I hope he comes back some day, in some capacity, to fix the mistakes being made right now by his brainless successor.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Not being FOR or AGAINST any political leader ( unless they are truly f :cuss: ing up), I have to ask,

Is THIS what we elected them to do....stand in front of cameras ??

:swear:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

I feel if he actually took care of Canadian business which a Prime Minister should be focusing on, I would care less how many selfies he took.

But until then, maybe spend more time in Ottawa and get to it. That's just how I feel, he spends more time away *bleep* away money they taking care of the important matters.

Has anyone heard where Canada stands with the Korean and USA matter.... not me. I'd suggest that might be on his plate to be concerned with.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I've had my ear to the ground and eyes rolling round and round...still strangely silent about North Korea.

Himself will be tied up for awhile currying favor with easterners, feigning outrage re Bombardier slapdown.

They too will be disappointed with inaction.

In the West, we are accustomed to being waffled.

:biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Canada”