Scumbag of the year award goes to...

MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Scumbag of the year award goes to...

Post by MAPearce »

Public money doesn't fund CP. Time to come into the new age, MA. Watch for record income and profits again, 21 years out of 20.

So this is all PRIVATE sector union spew ?

COOL ! let them drive Canada Post into the ground and go bankrupt then ... I don't care !
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

What would all the Postal services around the world do with mail addressed to Canada? Throw it it in the garbage! It's more of a parcel delivery service and that's what keeps them going now.

What can Brown do for you ?

But really , when did Canada Post stop being a Crown Corp. ?
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

MAPearce wrote:COOL ! let them drive Canada Post into the ground and go bankrupt then ... I don't care !

It's rather ironic that these unionized postal workers publically call down Canada Post, which in turn just makes Canadians say fugitoll, and seek alternatives as disgust with the whole institution is intensified. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face, getting customers *bleep* off at your employer. I guess there's a reason why unionized employees in the public sector aren't known for being particularly smart.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by GrooveTunes »

What can Brown do for you ?

But really , when did Canada Post stop being a Crown Corp. ?

It's a self sufficient crown corp that pays millions of dollars in dividends to the tax payer. How horrible.
All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

MAPearce wrote:
COOL ! let them drive Canada Post into the ground and go bankrupt then ... I don't care !

2014 annual report they posted a profit of 194 million dollars.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

2014 annual report they posted a profit of 194 million dollars.

Because they have a guy who knows how to make money as a leader ????

Harper is an *bleep* for hiring this guy huh ?
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by GrooveTunes »

I
t's rather ironic that these unionized postal workers publically call down Canada Post, which in turn just makes Canadians say fugitoll, and seek alternatives as disgust with the whole institution is intensified. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face, getting customers *bleep* off at your employer. I guess there's a reason why unionized employees in the public sector aren't known for being particularly smart.

Actually just the opposite, lol. Harper and his union hating scum are gone. As far as alternatives....you mean the CONS waiting in the wings to buy CP and put the profits in their pockets instead? Couriers use CP to deliver what they are unable too.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I am afraid that I can not decide between the following two candidates for Scumbag of the Year, except if I knew the name of the head Imam for ISIS he would definitely be my first choice.

I do not see that Canada has anyone even close to the evil portrayed by these two.

1- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

His real name is Ibrahim al-Badri, also formerly known as Abu Douaa, was a lecturer of Islamic studies and an Imam at mosques in Bagdad and Falluja before he was detained by American forces on June 4, 2004. After his release three years later, he established the “Sunni Army” militia and joined al-Qaeda. He became the group’s third in command following the death of Abu Omar al-Baghdadi.

2- Abu Ayman al-Iraqi

Al-Iraqi is one of the main leaders of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and a member of the organization’s military council. He previously worked as a colonel in Iraq’s air defense intelligence under Saddam Hussein, during which time he was nicknamed Abu Muhannad al-Suweidawi. He was detained for three years in 2007. Following his release, he moved to Syria and is currently commanding ISIS fighters in the cities of Edlib, Aleppo and the mountains of Lattakia.
Last edited by Donald G on Jan 6th, 2016, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by GrooveTunes »

Because they have a guy who knows how to make money as a leader ????

Harper is an *bleep* for hiring this guy huh ?

He jacked up prices, cut home delivery, and spent billions on "fixing" something that wasn't broken. You yourself say letter mail is in decline. Why then would you spend millionssssss on new letter sorting machines? That don't work by the way.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I wonder how many Canadians truly feel that the head of Canada Post is a more evil person than the heads of ISIS ??

How many terrorist bombing deaths and murders did Canada Post carry out in the last year again ?? I keep forgetting.

Time to change the caption or join the real world,
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Regarding reports that some posts are off-topic: The thread is about an imaginary 'scumbag of the year' award, therefore discussion by other members as to who THEY think would qualify for this award is, by rights, acceptable.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Far to many Scumbags to choose from:
Here in Canada ranging from jackarse who chased a moose with boat then rode the terrified moose to a number of Politicians. Also all those who prey upon on young, disabled & old in our society.
Worldwide well everything from terrorist groups like ISIS to world leader to again politicians.

Sorry can't name just 1
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

GrooveTunes wrote:. Watch for record income and profits again, 20 years out of 21.

Good! It would be one of the few Crown Corporations that actually makes a profit instead of blowing it all on inefficiency and waste. What I find hilarious is that record profits is abhorrent to the unionists. This is the backward mindset of all nutball union hacks - profit is bad, losses are good.
Not afraid to say "It".
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

GrooveTunes wrote:
Actually just the opposite, lol. Harper and his union hating scum are gone. .

and replaced by union-loving scum who erased the need for unions to report and be accountable, in exchange for votes. How wonderful.
Not afraid to say "It".
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

...of the year.jpg
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."

Return to “Canada”