Boys and girls mixed up..

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Boys and girls mixed up..

Post by Ken7 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n_F38nKUPI

Alberta NDP forces schools to let boys use girls change rooms? Fight back!

This is one very interesting topic right now, I just can't figure these people out. What a mess they will create with this policy.

Can't imagine being in grade 11 again, when we going camping Teacher?
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Re: Boys and girls mixed up..

Post by whatwhat »

Well, I only watched about 5 minutes of that because unfortunately I don't feel like devoting 50 minutes of my life I won't get back.

But I will say I have absolutely no problem with transgender or transsexual people using the same bathroom as myself. And I wouldn't have had a problem of it while I was in school either (which was only 8 years ago). Most of the teenagers I know now, are very open minded and have many openly gay and transgender friends.

I couldn't seem to find the part (jumping through the video) where they talk about it leading to sexual assaults, and rape. For some reason, I highly doubt it. Unless some a**hat kid decides to "pretend" to be a transsexual to look at a boob. If someone watches the whole thing and wants to leave a time where that part starts I would be interested in hearing about it.
hail Satan y'all
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

There's a perfectly good change room provided for those with penises and one for those with vaginas. It's not that complicated. If you're still confused - there's always the "open minded" janitor's closet - you can visit a psychiatrist later.

Voyeurism incidents lead to closure of Gender Neutral Bathrooms on Toronto College Campus

Officials at the University of Toronto were forced to eliminate their “gender neutral” bathroom policy after a string of incidents involving women being filmed while showering. On at least two separate occasions last month, female students spotted cell phones being held over the stall partition to record them while they bathed. The perpetrators have not been caught. No word yet on whether the victims will sue the University for putting them at risk with the policy, which restricted women’s ability to bathe and use the toilet away from the presence of men.

From the Toronto Star:

“Toronto Police Const. Victor Kwong said Monday that two women in separate instances at the Whitney Hall residence reported that they saw a cellphone reach over the shower-stall dividers in an attempt to record them. Police have yet to find any information about the culprit, but the investigation is ongoing.

At least one gender-neutral washroom remains on each floor.

Melinda Scott, the dean of students at University College, said some bathrooms in Whitney Hall have now been designated specifically for residents who identify as men or women. However, several gender-neutral bathrooms remain.

“The purpose of this temporary measure is to provide a safe space for the women who have been directly impacted by the incidents of voyeurism and other students who may feel more comfortable in a single-gender washroom,” said Scott.

The Varsity, student newspaper reports:

“On two separate occasions — September 15 and 19 — two female residents at the university’s Whitney Hall residence building were the victims of voyeurism, having been filmed while they were showering. As a result, Whitney Hall and its four University College (UC) housing affiliates have revoked their gender neutral policy on many of the residence’s washrooms.

It fell to Melinda Scott, dean of students at UC, to break the news. “Given the serious nature of these incidents and the impact on directly affected students, we made the decision to specifically designate some washrooms throughout the building for those who identify as men and those who identify as women. At the same time, there remains at least one gender-neutral washroom per floor and per house,” Scott said in a statement to The Varsity.

Many students are in shock. “It’s scary to think that there’s someone nearby that’s doing that kind of thing,” said Tessa Mahrt-Smith, a first-year Whitney resident. Melissa Birch, also a first-year resident of Whitney and shares Mahrt-Smith’s sentiments. “I think it sucks that there are going to be people that don’t feel safe in Whitney now, and that we can’t have an inclusive environment.”

Welcome to Canada - where Loonies are in charge of La La Land
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

This is one of the most asinine things I've ever heard. I have 13 and 16 year old daughters and they're both horrified by the prospect of a boy sharing a changeroom or bathroom with them. Girls have a right to privacy and safety too! I can just see it now - a little psychopath pretending to be "gender neutral or confused" going into a girl's bathroom and raping some poor kid. Oh wait, it's already happening. I never had a problem with Alberta Premier Notley until I heard about this. Now I think she's a complete nutjob. Transgender issues have suddenly become hip and trendy, largely thanks to Hollywood, and politicians are lining up to jump on the bandwagon and trample the rights of the majority to satisfy a vocal, but tiny minority.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sexua ... to-assault
Last edited by techrtr on Jan 22nd, 2016, 7:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 22nd, 2016, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

by whatwhat » Yesterday, 8:33 pm

Well, I only watched about 5 minutes of that because unfortunately I don't feel like devoting 50 minutes of my life I won't get back.

But I will say I have absolutely no problem with transgender or transsexual people using the same bathroom as myself. And I wouldn't have had a problem of it while I was in school either (which was only 8 years ago). Most of the teenagers I know now, are very open minded and have many openly gay and transgender friends.

I couldn't seem to find the part (jumping through the video) where they talk about it leading to sexual assaults, and rape. For some reason, I highly doubt it. Unless some a**hat kid decides to "pretend" to be a transsexual to look at a boob. If someone watches the whole thing and wants to leave a time where that part starts I would be interested in hearing about it.

Why is it that some people have difficulty realizing the difference between peaceful, "normal" people of any sexual persuasion and those many deviates who use the rules made for normal people to carry out their evil intentions ?? In the case of the gender neutral bathrooms, to commit criminal sexual offences or satisfy their perverted minds ??
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Donald G wrote:Why is it that some people have difficulty realizing the difference between peaceful, "normal" people of any sexual persuasion and those many deviates who use the rules made for normal people to carry out their evil intentions ?? In the case of the gender neutral bathrooms, to commit criminal sexual offences or satisfy their perverted minds ??

If someone wanted to go hide in a bathroom and wait until a girl comes in and sexually assaults/rapes her, they can do it know. Is someone wants to rape they will find away. I doubt this will cause boys to rape.

I would be interested in knowing any stats on how many sexual assaults already occur in school bathrooms and change rooms.
hail Satan y'all
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

. Among middle school girls, over half (58%) reported having been sexually harassed; most common forms of harassment included being ‘‘stared at in a sexual way’’ and being the ‘‘recipient of sexual jokes.’’ Approximately 40% of middle school girls reported being sexually assaulted by peers. One-third of middle school girls reported having been ‘‘kissed, hugged, or sexually touched,’’ and one-tenth reported being ‘‘made to do something else sexual.’’

Peer-on-peer sexual assault most often occurred on school grounds (44%), followed by someone else’s house or apartment (21%), the respondent’s house (10%), or parties

http://www.ccasa.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/adolescents-experiences-of-sexual-assault-by-peers.pdf
hail Satan y'all
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

If you leave money out on view I think it fair to say that there is a far higher chance that certain people will be tempted to steal it ?? Especially given the newly experienced raging hormones that teens are trying to come to terms with.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Maybe try this;

If it swings to and fro and is accompanied by twins, use the boys.

If it, actually I don't know a reasonable analogy for the female part; inboard maybe? anyway, if it's that, use the girls. If it has boobs and a dangler, wait until you're at home.

never mind kids not being able to handle this kind of confusion, pretty sure most adults wouldn't know what to do either. :200:
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Donald G wrote:If you leave money out on view I think it fair to say that there is a far higher chance that certain people will be tempted to steal it ?? Especially given the newly experienced raging hormones that teens are trying to come to terms with.

Possibly, but no one says that about lesbian girls, or gay boys in change rooms while changing with their same gender.
Last edited by whatwhat on Jan 22nd, 2016, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
hail Satan y'all
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

mexicalidreamer wrote:never mind kids not being able to handle this kind of confusion, pretty sure most adults wouldn't know what to do either. :200:

It is quick easy actually, you stop staring at someone else's private parts and finish getting changed!

Like I said earlier, most kids now a days are a lot more open minded about gender and sexualilty. Its not such a shock to be around transgender and homosexual peers.
hail Satan y'all
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Post by Partmanpartfish »

Conservatives to the rescue!

Virginia GOP bill would require schools to verify children’s genitals before using restroom

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/virgini ... -restroom/

State lawmaker in Olympia asks visiting teens if they’re virgins

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-new ... virginity/
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

"It is quick easy actually, you stop staring at someone else's private parts and finish getting changed!

Like I said earlier, most kids now a days are a lot more open minded about gender and sexualilty. Its not such a shock to be around transgender and homosexual peers."[/quote]

I think you're assuming too much. Ask a typical preteen or teenage girl what they think and I doubt that many will agree with you.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

techrtr wrote:I think you're assuming too much. Ask a typical preteen or teenage girl what they think and I doubt that many will agree with you.

I actually don't think I am assuming much at all. I used to work with quite a few teenage girls/guys (whom I still keep in contact with) and they were A LOT more open minded. Some of them were lesbians, and some were gay. Most talked pretty openly about gender and sexuality and had more liberal views on those topics.

I am only 25. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't have had a problem with a transgender person changing in the same room as myself.
hail Satan y'all

Return to “Canada”