Stupid is the new reality

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Stupid is the new reality

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ford4x4Truck wrote:
You repeating that it's a myth over and over again .

If you actually bothered to read what I wrote, it's not really about whether the myth that man-generated CO2 is creating changes to the climate, it's about whether CO2 being generated by trucks and trains that are currently carrying the oil exceeds the CO2 that would be generated by a pipeline carrying the oil. I personally could care less, as even if man is somehow affecting climate with the generation of a gas that all plant life requires to live, the amount generated is a mouse-fart. But somehow this mouse-fart, to progressives, has to be studied and analyzed and thousands of uneducated yet passionate boneheads are supposed to be allowed to "speak" about it and give their "opinion". Really, that's what its about. Listening to people babbling about a mouse-fart. And pretending that you care, long enough so they shut up and let you build a pipeline, that's desperately needed.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Exactly. As far as climate change goes, I think the only legitimate opinions in addressing that is scientists - the ones who's opinion is backed up by substantial evidence.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Pat-Taporter
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Pat-Taporter »

And Kev-O (a Conservative, I think) wants a referendumb on Energy East.
Pat-Taporter
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Pat-Taporter »

Lots to see and play with here.

Global News
March 1, 2016 6:48 am Updated: March 1, 2016 7:04 am
Quebec to seek injunction against Energy East

By Staff The Canadian Press

http://globalnews.ca/news/2549702/quebe ... ergy-east/
Pat-Taporter
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Pat-Taporter »

Pat-Taporter wrote:And Kev-O (a Conservative, I think) wants a referendumb on Energy East.

http://www.pressprogress.ca/celebrity_m ... _pipelines

So what does Kev have for a 'plan-B'?

Return to “Canada”