Union admits paying workers to be props at event

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Union admits paying workers to be props at event

Post by Dizzy1 »

flamingfingers wrote:^^For lousy $3200? Get serious MAN!! ;)

That we know of - just sayin' ;)
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Well, it cost us TAXPAYERS heck of a lot more to track down this spasm of antiunionism than it was worth.
Chill
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

flamingfingers wrote:Well, it cost us TAXPAYERS heck of a lot more to track down this spasm of antiunionism than it was worth.

Democracy costs money.

I'm willing to pay that price.

But when Liberal fanbois and fangoils see their beloved Justin and his union chums have been breaking Elections Canada's rules that are in place to protect the democratic process, it's suddenly a waste of money to track down the guilty culprits.

My, how times have changed.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Rwede wrote:Democracy costs money.

I'm willing to pay that price.

But when Liberal fanbois and fangoils see their beloved Justin and his union chums have been breaking Elections Canada's rules that are in place to protect the democratic process, it's suddenly a waste of money to track down the guilty culprits.

My, how times have changed.

LOL - I know I was thinking the same thing. If there was even a suspicion of Harper and the Conservatives doing anything wrong, the People and loons here wanted to spend hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars to track it down. Money was no object to "Get Harper". Now the Liberals blatantly break the rules, and people are whining about the costs of making them stick to the rules. One thing is always certain, and that's that hypocrisy knows no bounds with the Trudeau lovers.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:One thing is always certain, and that's that hypocrisy knows no bounds with the Trudeau lovers.

That same rule applies to any party supporter - I can only imagine if a certain posters beloved Christy did the same thing, no cost would be too large to go after her.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

flamingfingers wrote:Well, it cost us TAXPAYERS heck of a lot more to track down this spasm of antiunionism than it was worth.

Geesh. Democracy only when it suits one's agenda is a tough row to hoe.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on Feb 8th, 2016, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off-topic

Return to “Canada”